I Found You

Let's just say this chapter is pg-13 to be safe. "Mate." The other boy whispered.

Sehun grabbed the boy and breathed in his scent. He couldn't stop, his scent was addictive. Sehun couldn't hold himself back anymore, the urge to claim what was his overpowered his rationality. He kissed the tan boys neck and then he bit down. Then he licked the wound and it healed quickly. "I'm Jongin." the beta said.

"Sehun." The alpha replied.

"I've been waiting for you." He said while hugging Sehun.

"We have too." Sehun said, "We have to get ready for practice. You will come home with me today to meet Luhan."

-----------

Sehun was distracted by his beta the whole practice. He was mesmerized by the way his mates body moved. Sehun learned quickly that the shy Jongin he met in the changing room was much different from the Jongin who was performing right now. This Jonging knew how to use his hips in the most tantalizing way and his smirk made Sehun feel wrong in all the right ways.

Sehun was called to stay after class to learn some new dance moves and normally he didn't mind learning new ones but, all he wanted to do was be near his mates.

Fifteen minutes later and all of his classmates were gone except for a certain boy who made shivers go down his spine. He walked into the showers and saw his beautiful mate standing under the stream of water. He walked up to the beta and peppered the back of his neck with kisses. Jongin turned around and kissed the other on the mouth and slowly moved the kisses down to his neck where he marked the alpha.

--------------

They walked home hand in hand as Sehun told Jongin all about Luhan. They entered the apartment and took off their shoes. By the time they finished, Luhan was in the kitchen and before they knew it, Luhan tackled the beta to the floor. Luhan was the first to give his mark and then Jongin returned the gesture. They now had a full bond. They could all feel the happiness and excitement that was shared between the three. They ate dinner together and watched a movie together. Then they snuggled into a bed made for two but, it wasn't a tight fit because they were made to be close to each other. Jongin fell asleep with a smile on his lips because he has finally gotten what he had wished for all along.

xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm sorry all of my updates are so short. I hate typing though! Well, I have school tomorrow but, I will try to at least update this story:) I hope you enjoy!