Chapter 2

"Your not wearing jeans and a t shirt! Are there any other clothes you packed?" Ariana groaned going through my bag.

"No heels either ugh! What are you Caroline?" Lilly also joined the bashing my wardrobe party.

"Not enough makeup" Chloe added.

Tonight there's some fancy dinner that Tallen wants to go to. Apparently his dad set it up. And The girls think it's a must to dress up. I picked out my cleanest white t, but that doesn't seem to be enough.

"I have an extra dress" Ariana walked to her bag and pulled out a tight red dress. Oh no that's her clubbing dress.

"How about something else, less revealing, please"

"Alright alright hold on, ah! Here we go" Ariana pulled out a short black dress that had skinny straps, it was a little skimpy for my taste but not as bad as the red one.

"Here, go try it on!" Ariana handed it to me.

"Alright alright" I walked to the large bathroom and shut the door. Hopefully this won't be a disappointment. I pulled the dress over my lack of hips and boobs smoothly and turned to the mirror. Huh. I don't look like a potato! The dress gave the illusion that I had curves and it didn't dip low, so my lack of boobs wasn't that noticeable. Nice.

"Fashion show! Fashion show!" Lilly yelled banging on the bathroom door.

I slowly crept out of the door looking around for Tallen. No sign of him, were is he?

"Awwww you look so good!" Lilly squealed running over to me and giving me a tight squeeze.

"Yeah you look better than me in that dress!" Ariana agreed joining in on the hug.

"Sweet curves!" Chloe added.

"Where's Tallen?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Oh he went to check out the dinner menu, that hungry fuck" Chloe laughed.

"Time for shoes and hair!" Lilly pulled a couple pairs of heels out her bag. Yeah cause I can walk in those. Funny joke.

"Oh and makeup!" Chloe grabbed her huge makeup bag. Oh lord what have I gotten myself into?

******************

"Alright you may now look in the mirror!" Ariana declared and spun me around.

The girl in the mirror was me, but she looked so, pretty? Chloe had curled my hair in flowing waves, and you actually couldn't see the choppiness resulting from my Walmart hair cuts.

Chloe had done wonders to my face. She had done some crazy things with eyeshadow and some sparkly shit on my eyes. My eyes actually looked brown, and not dark black, the gray eyeliner making them pop. My cheekbones were high and my lips were a nice watermelon pink color.

"Wow I actually look 16, thank you guys so much!" I said giving each of my girls a hug.

"Damn if I were to switch lanes Id bang!" Chloe said looking me up in down.

We all burst out laughing and I'm walked Tallen.

"Caroline, you look good" He smiled.

"Thanks!" My cheeks I'm sure where a dark crimson color.

"Well I'm ready for food, lets go!" Tallen began walking outside.

That's it? That was his reaction? I thought he would say a little more, like beautiful for instance. Maybe he really doesn't like me. Ugh I'm such a baked potato.

********************

"It's a buffet!!!" I yelled as my eyes filled up with happy tears.

"Chicken, pizza, French fries, oh corn bread! I love corn bread! Pasta, oh fudge there's a dessert buffet!!" I mumbled to myself while piling up my plate.