Chapter 3- Panel

--Your Pov--

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slam my alarm off.

Its been 3 days with Sean and this hotel and stuff and, the feelings for Sean have... grown...

I sit up and smell something I havent smelled in a LONG time....Pancakes?

I stand up to head to the bathroom. When I get in I get dressed, and put on some makeup.

I walk out and see Sean with 2 plates of Pancakes.

I smile and bring my fists to my mouth in joy.

"Awww thank you!"

"Yayaya no problem"
Hes blushing again..

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

"Yeeeees?" I reply.

"Um would you like to joinmeinapanel?"

He said the last part really fast. I look at him in shock processing the words.

"Wha-Ar- YES!"

I wrap my arms around him and thank him over and over.

Hes blushing a LOT.

I decide to tease with him. I put my face really close to his. Almost nose to nose, smile, then look into his lustful eyes.

"We should go." I whisper.

He looks at me almost annoyed while im dying of laughter. He has his arms crossed too.

I walk away towards the kitchen.

"Ye bastard." He says smiling.

I turn my head at my shoulder.

"Just because of that you get this"

I ran up to him and hung onto the back of his neck while I kiss him. He stayed and kisses back, surprised and not knowing what to do, I keep going. Maybe he does like me...

--Seans Pov--
The last thing I know is her running up to me and kissing me.

Lips.

Full on.

She held onto my neck and I was in shock.

I kissed back.

I did like her.

She smiled at me with those beautiful (E/c) Eyes. Then she then ran off to eat her food. She turned to me and saw me smiling a huge smile. She gave me a funny look.

"Seriously we should go we need to be there soon" she said.

I stopped smiling and went to get dressed. I hop into the bathroom, door open, and take off my shirt. But I turned back to see her looking at me.

I run at her. Shirtless. And grab her waist to kiss her. This one was longer, better.

I pull away and look at her.

"(y/n), youre so pretty."
She smiled and kissed me again but only lasted about a minute.

We both headed downstairs for more food.

Down there we saw the girls. Those insensative jerks. I get that they are fans but to attack (y/n)?!?

They saw me and tried swarming (y/n)
I pulled (y/n) back and lowered her chin to mine.