Chapter 19- Marrige?!

--Last time--
Dang, I love this woman

--Your Pov--
Its been a year. A full year to plan this but we did it. The wedding.
Ive picked my dress and its a really puffy dress but very pretty. I look up at my dad as we intertwine arms. I hear the music, and the doors open. I see Audrey, Felix, Lily. Felix is the ring barrer and Audrey is my maid of honor. Lily is a bridesmaid. I walk down and look back up at Sean, hes trying to hold back tears. It all goes by fast until he tells us to say vows. Sean looks at me and holds my hand.

"(Y/n), You have made me the happiest man alive with 3 beautiful children and yourself. You make me laugh when im sad, and happy when im angry. When I first saw you in that hotel, You were just so beautiful. And here we are today."

Im crying now and I hold his shoulder. I say to him mine now

"Sean, You are the greatest man ever. You defended me, helped me, and the kids are beautiful. The girls at the hotel making fun of us, you cared and fought fire with fire. Weve been through a lot. And we deserve this, I love you."

He finally says, Ive been waiting for this my whole life.

"You may now kiss the bride."

--Seans Pov--
I grab her waist and lean over to kiss her, she gladly takes it as people cheer. I stand her back up and hold her hand. We throw the flowers into the crowd and, surprisingly, Audrey catches it. I say to her.
"Any man you meet, goes through me first."
She laughs and the party continues. We sing kareoke and dance all night. We get back home, put the kids to bed and I look at (Y/n)

"I love you with all my heart"
She giggles and goes in for a kiss. We kiss and I pull away.
"You know you sing like a girl."
She laughs and soon falls asleep on my shoulder. This is the best day. And it always will be.

The End.