Chapter 18- Question

--Last Time--
"Hello ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Costa Rica!"

--Your Pov--
OMG OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TRIP! I cannot WAIT to feel the warm air and cool breeze of Costa Rica! Compared to Ireland itll be a SAUNA!
I stand up from my seat on the plane along with Audrey and we start filing out. I cant tell what its like outside yet so we're all practically running out of there. We make it to customs and are almost done. We have someone driving us to our hotel. I ask Sean
"What Hotel are we staying at?"
"Rio Hotels and Resorts."
"Ok"
We run around looking for our driver only to find him by the doorway holding up the name of our hotel. I run up to him with the others.
*Pant* *Pant* "Mc-" *Pant*
I get interrupted by the not-so-tired Mark
"Mcloughlin."
I laugh because im out of breath from running around the airport. He tells us to follow him and we get in the car.

--Time skip; Seans Pov--
Surprisingly the car ride was only a few minutes long. We make it into the room which are 2 conjoining premium rooms. 2 Beds in each room, NICE. I figure it out.
"Audrey gets the pull out bed, (Y/n) and I share, Felix and Mark share, Bob and Wade share!"
They all nod their heads and go into their rooms. I look over to (Y/n). She looks sad. I ask her
"Whats wrong?"
"I- I just miss the kids."
I hug her and kiss her head.
"Theyre fine. Trust me."
I smile at her and start to unpack. I open my bag and It falls out. I think to myself
'SHIT' I quick pick it up and shove it in my pocket to hide later. I keep unpacking after that.

--Your Pov--
Seans smile always makes me feel better. No matter what. He starts unpacking and drops something. I dont see what it is in time but he says (A little) quietly.
"SHIT"
I giggle at first because whenever he drops something important he says that. I think he just dropped his camera. I know its black, it was in the corner of my eye. I brush it off and get ready for the pool. I put on my (F/c) strapless bikini and wait for the guys to get dressed. Audrey and I are ready! Dang they do take longer than girls.. Finally everyone is done but Mark. He cant tame his floof so he told us to go without him for now. We head down and notice a diving board. Audrey and I both look at eachother and race to it. I jump straight in and Audrey does as well. We start splashing eachother until a huge splash hits us. All the guys cannonballed in. Now we're all laughing. This is amazing!

--Time skip; Seans Pov--
'She almost saw' Keeps running in my head.
'Did she?'
'What if she hates you now'
'What if she takes the kids and leaves'
'She wouldnt do that...'
'Would she?'
Im in the shower, crying a little. I hop out after Felix tells me to hurry up. I clean myself up. I look fine other than my eyes being bloodshot. Alibi, Alibi.. Uh. Stabbed myself with soap! Yeah.
I walk out with a smile. Everyone looks at me and Wade comes over.
"You ok dude?"
"Wha- OH ya sorry stabbed myself with soap."
They all let out a giggle along with me. (Y/n) comes over and kisses me.
"Sorry you got stabbed with soap."
She giggles.
"Ya Ya its fine."
I kiss her back. (Y/n) reminds me
"Remember, we have dinner reservations for that fancy resturaunt!"
"Kk!"
How could I forget? I mean. I cant. This is the reason for these questions. (Y/n) puts on a pretty pink dress with flowers. I have a fancy-ish short sleeve top. Same with the others except Mark. He has his flannel. He told me he would bring it JUST for this day.
Ugh
Those stupid questions
In my head
Torturing me.
I shake my head as we all walk down. I also have my Hat on. We make it to our table and start ordering. We all get different things.

--Time skip; Seans Pov still--
Then comes dessert. I ordered a full on cake but (Y/n) doesnt know. Just for this day.
This day
could ruin my life
lets hope this works.
Our table is cleared and there are only flowers left. I look at Mark. He gets up.
"Im going to use the bathroom."
(Y/n) nods and keeps talking. I stop her.

"(Y/n)"
"Yeah Sean?"
"I need to ask something."
"Go ahead!"
Oh god.
Her smile.
Its my life.
Can I do this?
I can.
Lets go Sean.
You can do this.
My smile becomes huge. I stand up and hold her hand. She stands with me. The next I know im on one knee, with a ring at hand. I see Mark next to us recording. (Y/n) is crying.
"(Y/n), You have made me the happiest man alive. 3 beautiful kids and a lifetime of happiness. Will you marry me."
I feel the tears rushing
The answer is coming
oh god
"Sean"
My heart stops
"Save it for the vows! Yes!"
My heart flutters and im crying now. I kiss her. We pull away and I hug her so hard I could stop her breathing, but I dont. Mark stops recording and everyone around is clapping. (Y/n) is looking around smiling. We sit down again and the cake comes.
"Oo cake!"
Both (Y/n) and Audrey say.
I giggle and realize (Y/n) and I have not stopped holding hands. Everyone at the table is talking about how she will be Ms. Mcloughlin
"Ms. Mcloughlin"
I say aloud
(Y/n) turns to me and more tears well up in her eyes while smiling. I kiss her again and hug her side.

Dang, I love this woman.

OK OK OK LEMME TELL YALL A STRY. I actually went to Costa Rica 2 Years ago, Rio is a real hotel I went to, Someone actually did get proposed to in the resturaunt. I RECCOMMEND GOING TO COSTA RICA ITS HELLA NICE. ~Rach