Chapter 15- Bullies

--Last time--
"I smile, thinking of names"

--Seans Pov--
Ok (Y/n) Can pop any minute now. Her due date was yesterday and tomorrow is Audreys Birthday. We decide to surprise her by thinking we forgot. But we wont. Ha. I held off on recording to 1 video a day because of (Y/n). Again, she could pop any minute and she needs me there. I dont even leave to get groceries. Mark actually came to get us things. Hes so helpful. Audrey went to school yesterday and said people were picking on her. I hope shes ok today.

--Your Pov--
Ugh, I can pop any minute. Atleast Mark is helping out. Thats always good. Sean will NOT leave my side which is SO cute. Im past my due date and I dont know when this baby will come. Audreys at school and her Birthday is tomorrow. Aw, I hope shes ok.

--Audreys Pov--
"Lmao Bitch, Audrey hun, youre worthless"

"Sureeee IM worthless. My parents love me and one is a famous youtuber"

"UGH PRICK!"

"BAE YOURE A CACTUS!"
I like that reply because thats the thing that made her walk off. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair because I forgot to brush it today. I grab my bag and my hairbrush and try to leave. Of coarse the girl from earlier was there. She walked in and snapped her fingers. Her friends came at me. I back up while they pin me in a corner. One punches my head, the other punched my gut. I was now crying. They then pulled me up and slammed me into the stall. I guess my head hit the toilet, because everything went black. The last thing I hear were the girls freaking out and saying 'Shit' Or 'What do we do' I then couldnt hear.

--??????'s POV--
I walk into the bathroom and see the stall open. I ignore it and start fixing my hair. I look over and realize, Theres a girl in there. Ive seen her around but she doesnt really see me since Im the shy one. I saw her legs on the ground and think shes crying until I see her face. Shes... Sleeping? NO SHES UNCONSIOUS. I scream and start screaming for help.

"HELP SHES UNCONSIOUS"
I hear running and the door slams open. I see a teacher call 911. I couldnt because my phone was in my locker. The next thing I know is there are sirens up and down the street.

--Seans Pov--
Its 1:15. Audrey should be in science but we got a call that she wasnt in class. We start to worry.

"Where could she have gone?!?" (Y/n) Was very scared.

"I dont know! Shes not the kind to run away and if she was kidnapped, we cant report till its been 24 hours."

(y/n) is now crying. Dammit. We can only wait...

--Time skip to an hour; Seans Pov--
I get a call. I jump up and (Y/n) tries to but her big belly prevents her. I grab it and answer.

"H-hello!?"

"Mister Mcloughlin?"

"Yes?"

"We found Audrey. She is in the hospital. On Green street. Meet us down there and we will tell you the rest.
(Street name made up)
I have to tell (y/n). I start crying and get (y/n) to stand up. I hug her and grab the keys. I dont say a word until we are in the car and she asks.

"Sean who was on the phone.."
She says with a serious tone.

"The school, They found Audrey."

"OMG WHERE IS SHE?!?"

I put my head down at a stop light with more tears coming.

"The hospital."
I hear (y/n) gasp and I can feel shes crying. We finally pull up and I practically run in.

"WE'RE HERE FOR AUDREY (l/n)"
She checks her list and says

"Room 401, 4th floor to the- left."
We run to the elevator and run to the room. When we make it in, theres a big bandage on her head and shes asleep. Another girl is there. She greets us.

"Hi, im Sam. I called a teacher when I found Audrey."
I shook her hand

"Found...?"
She nodded and a nurse walked in. She started to explain.

"We went over the camera tapes in the hall and we saw that Audrey walked in and then a group of girls did. After 15 minutes the girls ran out and soon Sam walked in and called a teacher. We found out from one of the 3 friends that they did beat her up. If it wasnt for Sam, Audrey could be dead or have head trauma."

We turn to Sam. (Y/n) stood up and held her hand out to Sam as if to shake it. Sam gladly shook it but (Y/n) pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you so much for saving Audrey"
She nodded

"It was really nothing. Im always glad to help and I will be here for her. I watch Seans channel and see Audrey sometimes and shes really- Unique. And I want to get to know her. She seems nice and I dont even think she knows my name."
She laughs a little. We start talking more and (Y/n) thanks her again, more talking until-

"Mom? Dad? Sam?" Audrey barley squeaks out.