Halloween

Steve- For Halloween, you two went down to Maine with Bucky, his girl and a couple of their friends. Not ironically, you two went as a forties couple. You even managed to iron a poodle onto one of your old skirts, and tie a perfect bow into your ponytail.

Clint-You two went to Tony's party. Clint went as the gender-bent version of Merida, while you went as a little black bear. Unfortunately, you both forgot that spray-dye stains blonde hair. For about a week, Clint went from red hair to blonde with red splotches that looked a lot like polka-dots. At least he got to how it feels to be in the "redhead" club. Next year, you're thinking of going as Robin Hood and Maid Marian.

Bruce- Both of you stayed at Tony's party. Bruce went as a mad scientist, while you went as the female version of Sherlock Holmes. William and John happened to be there. They teased you for a bit, but it was forgotten once you brought up the algorithm again.

Tony- you two hosted a huge Halloween party in the tower. Tony was the Cheshire Cat, while you went as the Queen of Hearts. You casually walked into the kitchen that morning, saying your usual hellos.Bucky's girlfriend's friend almost tripped over his feet at the sight as they all hurried out the door to catch their plane.

Loki- You two visited Tony and your friends' party, but you mainly walked around New York, playing pranks on people with magic. You both went as cosplay elves, and even borrowed some of Clint's suction cup arrows.

Thor- After getting a wig, you both went to watch a horror movie as Christine Daae and Raoul. After stopping at Tony's party, you both went to see a rescreening of The Apparition. Thor commented on how one of the scientists looked like "the man with the arm of metal." You couldn't see the resemblance until the next week. It was early morning, and your sudden cry of recognition almost made Bucky drop his cereal bowl. A random pocket knife did, however, find itself by instincts embedded in the wall next to you.

Natasha- You convinced her to go as Kim Possible, while you went as the gender-bent version of Ron Stoppable. You tried to get your friend Bruce to go as Rons' pet mole rat, but Bruce just wasn't having any of it. Instead, he made a pretty good doctor strange.

Bucky- For Halloween, you two went down to Maine with Jefferson and Grace. You went as Cat Woman, Grace went as Little Red Riding Hood, and Jefferson told you he was going as the big bad wolf...
Instead, Jefferson and Bucky thought it would be funny to go as each other. You should have known something was up when Bucky was wearing the Winter Soldier Gear, and the both of them suddenly happened to have short hair. But you caught on too late. You were not amused when you figured out you had accidentally kissed Jefferson on the cheek, and you wouldn't have even known if he hadn't given you his trademark smirk afterwards. You gave Bucky an apology kiss after lightly punching Jefferson on the shoulder. Lightly. Grace even giggled. And you returned his own smirk.