Angel-Peter

"Can I say it now?" Peter whined.

"Don't you dare!" You warned.

Peter threw his head back, holding back a grin. He walked behind you and grabbed the edge of one of your wings, holding it up so that it unfurled. They were so white that the sun from the window made him squint. He scooted sideways so that he was next to you while still holding the wing. His eyes peered over it, but you could tell he was smiling.

"But I have to! The urge to say it is too powerful..." He wiggled his eyebrows. The corners of your mouth twitched up. You turned your head to hide the giggle that took hold of you.

"Oh. Oh! I heard that! Was that a laugh? A tiny laugh, at that, but still a laugh?" He beamed.

"Sit down!" The Chemistry teacher called from up front. With a polite nod, you both obeyed.

"Yes, Mrs. Weerim." Peter mumbled.

"Mrs. Wyrme!" She snapped.

Peter politely nodded, giving an innocent smile. All was quiet as Mrs. Wyrme shuffled and evened a stack of papers over her podium. Her glare could be felt anywhere in the room. You quietly drummed your fingers over your desk, but stopped suddenly when her eyes jerked towards you in a menacing scowl.

"I can't stand it anymore, I have to say it! I've been keeping it to myself for two months now!" Peter whispered. He turned with a mischievous grin.

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" He asked with a glint in his eyes. You rolled your eyes, but stopped when you thought of the comeback.

"No, but I scraped my knee crawling out o-" You began.

"(Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE!!!" Mrs. Wyrme roared viciously.