Questions

Hello my preciouses!
I know I haven't updated in a while, and I am SO sorry for that! School started last Thursday, and my schedule has been changed so much that I'm trying to get used to it while finishing homework for multiple classes. It's pretty stressful, but I can manage. I'm working on my Dates line, and probably an April Fool's day imagine.

As for my questions part of the update, don't forget I adore being asked questions!

As for Sabrina's (sabrinademelo. Love ya girl and thank you for the ?'s!) questions, I am so happy! Okay so:

1. Who is your favorite superhero?

Well, I have two. In Marvel, my favorite superhero is Bucky. As for DC, Batman all the wayyyy!

2. What is your favorite non-superhero movie?

Hmmm. That's a hard one, considering my life revolves around my Marvel and DC babies...but I'm gonna go with a strict tie at The Rundown, The Phantom of the Opera 2004 (I'm a theater girrrl. If there is a line in Phantom, it is a fatal mistake to assume I don't know the lyrics, notes and background music.) And anything with my favorite actors, of course.

3. Sherlock or Watson?

Omg HOW DARE YOU ASK THE UNASKABLE QUESTION? I feel like I am literally the female version of John. Literally. Like we would get along SO well! But at the same time, I love Sherlock's intellect and how he's so sassy. It's a hard one, but I'm gonna have to say Watson.

4. What country are you from?

Hmph. I would love to be able to say I'm something like Romanian or British or French or Scottish or literally any European country because I'm obsessed with Europe. However, I am from the big and beautiful country of America.

Steve: Come on Kat; it's a great place.
Me: Yeah, but why can't I be Romanian? I love Romania....and you're biased about it I mean look at what you're wearing.
Steve: *heavy sigh* You love America, you're just mad because you're not Romanian. Admit it, Kat.
Me:Steve; only my squad calls me Kat.
Steve: AM I NOT PART OF THE SQUAD?
Me:Fair enough....