Sam

Hey Sam! Yeah? What's up? Nothing much just walking to class want to
come? Sure! So what have you been up to Kate? Not much just the usual, you know reading, YouTube, dogs, you know. I see, just the usual day. Sam? Yea? Um after school do you um want to hang out? Sure Kate.

( After School )
Where do you want to go? Um how about the park? Ok the park is fun. Soooooooooooo, what would you like to do Sam? Um, what about monkey bars, they are fun and were tall so we have to lift our legs. Yeah, that sounds fun!
( At Kate's House ) Kelly!! Yeah Sam? I want to ask two girls to the dance, you know the dance next week. Yeah. Who do I ask, Kate or Heather? Heather?! The really mean girl!? Um I think I'll go with Kate.

( The Next Day )
How do I ask Kate to the dance?! What if I make a fool of myself, what if she declines it, what if?!? Ok just got to calm down, I will ask her to hang out again at the park, she will love it. I still need a date to the dance next Friday! And still no one has asked me- hey Kate what to hang out in the park again? Yeah!

===========================
Sup guys, I really hope you liked this chapter. But you have to wait till tomorrow to see the next chapter. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!(◕‿◕✿)