The One

Sam.  We made a big mistake fighting in front of Kate.  Yeah we did.  We need to fix this but who is going to get Kate?  I am.  No, I am. But I am! No buts, I am! Ugh can discuss this later? Fine.  But I will win her!  You- never mind!  Kelly! Kate? Um, Seth?  Hi Kate.  Sorry Kate but I was with Seth, go on.  Ok..... What I was going to say?  I still need a way to break up the fight!  Um, Kate I do not know if you can.  Uh..... um..... I uh....... what?!  No, that can not be!  Um uh...*sigh*, fine.  I will try to deal with it.

( Next Day )
Kelly!!! Kelly!!! Kelly!!! What?!?! I think I found a way to stop the fighting.     Really!? Yep! If I pick one of them, then set the other one up with someone else. But one flaw in my plan is, I do not know which guy to pick. Ok, um how about Joey? Um, ok I guess. Ok then, when are you going to tell them? I do not know. But I have just the one for Sam. Who? Um, a girl named Andrea. Andrea?! I haven't seen her in a long time. I will love to see her, but how are you going to get her to go to this school? I do not have to. I just heard that she is switching to this school. Really!!! Yay!!! Yep.

( 2 Days Later )
  Ok let's go try the plan. Ok.  I am so nervous.  I am too, but I know this will work.  Hey! Kate let's make it fun, if this plan works you have to give me three dollars and I get to say, I told you so.  Ok, your on! But if I win and the plan does not work, you have to give me five dollars.  I am going to be getting three more dollars today!  Sam, Joey?  Kate.  Kate.  I am going to be with Joey, but Sam I have a girl I think you will like.  Who?  My old friend Andrea.  She seems to be your type, she is the same age as you, and I think she likes you.  Really?  Really.  Ok.  Sam meet Andrea!  Hi Sam.  Hey Andrea.  Perfect fit.  Yeah it really is.

===========================
Sorry if you can't figure out who's talking, the way I am making the story it is hard to tell who is talking. But other than that, I really hope you liked this chapter and yeah, bye!!!!!!!!!!