The Dance

Hey, Kate? Yeah..? Um will you, go to the dance with me? 😱yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok then. 7:00, Friday be ready. Ok!!!
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!!!! What??! Sam just asked me to the dance!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!! What are you gonna wear?
Um, 😧I do not know! I need your help, find me something to wear! Ok, what do you have in your closet? Uh... Let's look. Good idea. Ooooooo, how about this? OMG! That is perfect!!!

( 7:00 Friday )
Hey Sam. Hey Kate. Ready? Yeah, just a bit nervous that is all. Ok. Let me get Kelly and her date Seth. Ok, I'll wait. Come in, come in. Just a minute. Kelly ready to go? Yep!!! Seth you ready? Yea. Ok let's go.

( At the Dance )
Ok guys, let's dance! ( 1 hour later )
Sam! Kate. Look at Kelly and Seth kissing! Really?! Yep! They really like each other. Yeah! Hey! Sam! Heather?!
What are you doing with her? You are dancing with me!😠Now! Ok, ok! Bye Sam.......! *sigh* well I guess I will go sit down. Hey Kate? Joey? Hi. Hi. Um do you, maybe want to dance with me Kate?😧Yeah, sure!  So, i saw Kelly kissing Seth.  Yeah.  We have been friends for a while, and um will you be my girlfriend?  😱😱😱really?! Um... Yeah.  Ok!!!!!  Ok.

===========================
  Soooooooooooo sorry I posted late but I hope you enjoy this chapter anyway.  I will try to not post as late as today.  Well bye!!!!!!!!