Love Triangle

Joey, I do not know if I want to be your girlfriend anymore, I need to think about it ok?  Oh..... ok.  Sorry Joey.  I got to go bye.  Kate!! Yeah Sam?  Do you maybe want to hang out?  Um, ok.  Where do you want to go?  How about the movies? Ok.  What movie do you want to see?  What about "Ant Man"?  Ok.  Let's go see " Ant Man." 

( After the Movie )
  Kate!  Joey? Do you want to do something?  Sure, like what?  Um like the park?  Ok. So what do you want to do now? I do not know. Well, we can go on the swing set. Yeah, that sounds fun! Wow, have we really been here for two hours! Really! We have been here for two hours! Yep. We should really be going Kate. Ok.

Kate!!! Kate!!! Sam! Joey! Sam? Joey? What are you doing here? I am here to see Kate! So am I! Um guys- just a minute Kate. Ok. I was first to want to see Kate! I was first to ask her to be my girlfriend! At least I asked her to the dance! Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!!!! What!!!! Stop fighting! Now I do not want to be with either of you guys!

( 1 hour later )
Kelly. Why the heck are two guys fighting over me?! They both like you, dur. Why!? You are pretty, smart, funny, I can not name everything. Really? Really. Wow, thanks. Any time sister. But how do I fix this? Um.... I do not really know. Oh.... Poop. Yeah.... Poop. How am I going to fix this? How Kelly how?!?! I do not know! We need to figure it out, fast!

===========================
Ok, that is all for today I will post another tomorrow. So yeah bye!!!!!!!!!(◕‿◕✿)