Roommates

I was walking down the hallway towards my locker, I turned the corner and seen Kristi Standing at my locker waiting for me. I walked up to my locker and opened it, I put all the things I didn't need at home in my locker then grabbed my bag, I shut my locker and turned to Kristi.

"Hey what are you doing today?" She asked

" Hi, And nothing probably just chill out in my room you?"

"Nothing but I was wondering if you wanted to walk to tim hortons and then the park? and maybe have a sleepover at your place?" She asked again

"Yeah sure" I said smiling

We started walking out of the school, I grabbed my phone and started playing music with my blue tooth speaker. We arrived at timmy's about 10 minutes later, there was a short line.  We ordered 2 ice caps, We decided to sit down for a few minutes. When we sat down my phone started ringing I checked the collar id and saw that it was my mom so I answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Rosse I just wanted to let you know I have to go out of town for work, I'll be going to New York to meat the big boss. Im at the house now and I should be leaving to the airport in and hr. When will you be home and where are you school ended half an hour ago?" She ranted

"Im at Tim Horton's with Kristi, I should be home soon. did you want me to be home before you leave?" I asked

"Yeah id like you home in the next half hr please"

"Okay see you soon then bye" I said then hung up

"Kristi my mom is going out of town today, So she wants me to go home before she leaves, So wanna go now?" I asked

"Yeah lets go" She said

We started walking to my house, I had a lot of short cuts so we got the in 15 minutes. I walked threw the door, took my shoes off. We then walked to the living room to see my mom sitting on the couch with her suit cases by the door. My mom and I were never close, She blames me for my dads absences and tries to always spoil me so that it would make up for her always being gone, My dad always send me money too for the same reason as her, I had to grow up really fast so I never really had a child hood, I had to always look after myself and never expect any attention from either of my parents. It hurts me a lot, A lot more than I show or say. They never consider my feelings, They think just because I have money im happy but really all I ever wanted was to be loved and for someone to be scared of losing me but I don't ever think that will happen.

"Hey mom"

"Rosse, Sit down you 2 I have something I have to tell you." She said in a hurry

Kristi and I sat on the other couch opposite from my mom.

"So as you know im going to New York for a meeting, My boss want me to move there so that I don't have to go back and forth here to there, He said he would give me a raise." My mom said. No no no NOOO I am not moving.

"No. I am not moving I cant I wont and I don't want to." I said in a hurry

"I knew you would say that so I talked to Kristi's Mom and dad about her moving in here so that you arnt alone, They said Kristi has been wanting to move away from them anyway and that she is aloud if she wants too" My mom said smiling, Kristi and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Roommates!" We both said at the same time.