After dinner

Once we were finished dinner, Kristi said that she was going to go with Jacob to his place. That meant I had to walk home alone, Im always scared to walk alone and considering its dark out now made it worst, As I started walking I felt my anxiety kick in. I started to breath heavily and looked everywhere around me to make sure no one was following me. I heard a sound of a truck pulling up to me, my breathing got heavier and I looked beside me to see a truck, the window rolled down and I saw Justin I let out my breath that I didn't notice I was holding in.

"Hey Rosse! Do you need a ride home? wouldn't want you to walk home alone." He said nicely. I thought about it for a minute and decided I would considering I hate walking alone.

"Yeah sure, Thanks" I said smiling, I went to the passenger side and hopped in, I Put my seat belt on then looked at him noticing that he was already looking at me. I blushed and looked away for a second then looked back.

"Its no problem you seemed a little scared too" he said

"Yeah.. its just I hate walking alone and my anxiety gets worst at night" I said looking out the window feeling embarrassed about what I told him

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about Rosse" He said. I didn't know what it was but I liked hearing my name come out of his mouth

"Thanks Justin" I said quietly, we pulled up to my house and I took my seat belt off, I was about to open the door and say thanks again but he stopped me.

"Hey um maybe could I have your number? And maybe we could get to know each other" Justin asked

"Uhh yeah wheres your phone?" he handed me his phone and I put my number in and sent a text to myself so I would know it was him. "Thanks for the ride again"

"Anytime Rosse have a good night" He said as I got out, I closed the door and started walking to my house door I got my keys out of my purse I looked back and noticed that he was still there waiting for me to go in. I unlocked the door and opened it, I waved to him then slowly closed my door before going up to my room I locked the door again. When I got to my room I went to my closet and changed into pajama pants and a tank top then went to my bathroom, I washed my face. After I was done I heard my phone go off, I went back into my room, grabbed my phone and laid down in bed.

Justin🙈: Hey whats up?

Me: Nothing laying in bed you?

Justin🙈: Talking to you and sitting on my couch. How are you?

Me: Im alright you?

Justin🙈: Im good, it was a pretty good night

Me: Yeah it was. I got to meet a pretty cute guy aha

Me: wait I didn't say that!

Justin🙈: I met a pretty cute girl too

Justin and I spent all night talking, and getting to know each other. We talked until we both fell asleep.