Going out

Kristi Moved all her stuff over to my place with her dad, We organized everything in her room. Once we were done it was about 2:30pm and decided to go out to eat and get tim hortons. I walked upstairs to my room and grabbed a towel and went into my bathroom to have a shower. After I had a shower I got out and rapped my towel around my body, Then I heard my phone ringing I walked out of my bathroom and in my room, I seen it was Kristi.

"Hello?"

"Hey I just was wondering if it would be okay if one of my old friend joined us?" she asked

"Yeah sure but I have to finish getting ready" I said then hung up. I walked over to my closet and picked out a white long sleeved shirt, And yoga pants with flats. I got dress then did my make up, and my hair. Once I was done, I went to my closet and opened my safe to take some money out, I put the money in my wallet. I walked down stairs to meet Kristi.

"Ready?" She asked

"Yeah I am"

"Okay he said he would meet us at the restaurant" She told me

"Ohhh a boy, do you like him?" I asked her

" Oh my god, noo" She said laughing "Were to good of friends for that but I hope he likes you at least I know you wont hurt him right?"

"Kristi I wouldn't hurt anyone but that doesn't mean ill like him, I haven't liked anyone ever since what happened.. Im scared to get involved with someone.." I admitted

"Rosse you have to try and get over that, you need someone new that wont hurt you like he did someone who loves you no matter what. You deserve that.. Okay lets go"