Dinner

"Rosse?" Justin asked

"Oh hey Justin" I said

"Wait you guys know each other?" Kristi and Jacob both asked

"Well we don't really know each other, we just bumped into each other at timmys earlier" Justin said

"Oh well thats fun" Jacob said, The waitress came back to order our food. After we ordered Kristi and I went outside for a smoke, We decided to have our own smoke.
"So Justin he's cute huh?" She asked me

"Yeah I guess" I said blushing a bit, taking a puff of my smoke.

"Would you mind if I went and spent the night at Jacobs tonight?" She asked

"Yeah I don't really care"

"Okay thanks haha" She said. Kristi was done her smoke before me so she went inside. I don't like being home alone I start over thinking everything, I hate it but I also cant help it. I start thinking about my mom, my dad, Noah, and everything in the past. It hurts cause when im alone I cry and cant stop, I think about hurting my self again like I used to. I've been clean for 3 months. I heard the door open but didn't bother to look over, I took another puff and leaned against the wall. I heard someone walk towards me, I looked up to see Justin.

"Hey" he said

"Hi"

"The food is at the table, I just thought I would come out and tell you" he said

"Oh okay" I took one last puff then threw it on the ground and stepped on it. We walked in and to the table, We sat down. I wasn't hungry, So I kinda picked at my food, I asked to get it to go once they were all done they're food. Kristi looked at me with a look to tell her what was wrong but I looked down at my phone.

"Rosse why didn't you eat? I thought you were hungry?" Kristi asked

" I was but im not anymore" I said quietly

"Will you eat it later?" She asked

"I don't know maybe" I said.