Chapter 3: Kohnnie isn't a joke anymore

Kyle's POV: What do I do? Part of me was telling me to go, leave, I was with Meghan and I couldn't break her heart. But the other part of me was telling me to go to Johnnie, to go to him and tell him how I feel about him. As I looked up at Bryan I couldn't help but think of what I should do. I couldn't think of what to say to Bryan, I mean, what could I say? "Meghan or Johnnie, Kyle? It's that simple." Bryan said. Then I knew what I was going to to. I got up off the couch and opened the door, "Where are you going?" Bryan asked. "I choose Johnnie, but first I have to take care of something." I said closing the door to there apartment as I left. I walked to Meghan's house and knocked on the door. She answered and threw her arms around my neck. "Kyle baby! I missed you!" She kissed me and...I cringed? I knew what I had to do. "What's wrong Kyle?" She asked looking at me concerned. I sighed, "We need to talk." I said. She became worried. "Oh no, are you breaking up with me?!" She asked. "Look we just need to talk...it's about Johnnie." She gave me an annoyed look. "Why do you wanna talk about him?" She spat. "Baby Johnnie is my best friend why do you get so annoyed when I talk about him?" I questioned a little annoyed with her. "Because it's obvious that he likes you and it annoys me." She said. "That's... actually what I wanted to talk to you about." I said cautiously. "Oh so the faggot finally came out huh?" She said in a monotone voice. "What did you call Johnnie?" I asked, she laughed in response. "I called him simply want he his, a grows, emo, faggot." When she said that I thanked God that I was a nice person with out a temper, otherwise I would have bitch slapped her. So all the things Bryan told me about what she said to and about Johnnie where true. That only made my choice even more obvious. "Meghan we're done, you bully my best friend and to be honest you where always kind of a prick when ever I couldn't be there the instant you snapped your fingers and when I was with Johnnie and you didn't like it. " I said turning away from her and leaving. "Wait Kyle you can't leave." Then she figured it out. "Oh, I see you're leaving me for that faggot aren't you? I had no idea you where one too." She spat. It took everything I had in that moment to not turn around and punch her. I kept on walking back to Bryan and Johnnie's apartment with only one thing on my mind, Johnnie.

Johnnie's POV: I heard a knock on my door, I sat up in my bed and wiped away my tears. "Johnnie...it's Kyle." That doesn't help, "What do you want?" I asked trying not to cry again. "Johnnie, please just open the door..." "Why should I?" I replied. I heard him sigh from the other side of the door. "Because I just broke up with Meghan." He said. We both stayed quiet and my eyes got wide. Did he really dump her for me? I had to know why he did that, so I opened the door to see Kyle standing in front of it. I looked at the floor not wanting to look up at his face. "Why did you do that?" I asked, my eyes fixed on my feet. Kyle put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. "Because I love you." He whispered to me. My eyes grew wide and almost in tears. Was this really happening? Does Kyle really love me? Did he really dump Meghan for me? I opened my mouth to say something but closed it when Bryan came into view, he came over to us and Kyle pulled his hand away from my face. "So?" Bryan asked looking at us. I looked at Kyle and he looked at me. We said nothing, only kissed. And Bryan got the message. "Kohnnie is finally real!" He shouted making Kyle and myself laugh. "So it's not a joke anymore?" I asked Kyle. He looked at me and smiled, "Nope, Kohnnie isn't a joke anymore."