Chapter 6: What the hell just happened?

Bryan's POV: I came out of my room to find Kyle sitting on the couch holding his head in his hands. "Where's Johnnie?" I asked confused. Kyle ran his hands down his face in frustration. "I don't know okay he just left!" He said annoyed. "What why did he leave?" I asked concerned. "He got mad at me because I didn't tell Meghan that we where dating when he didn't tell Alex!" "Okay Kyle calm down, Alex and Meghan are just jealous okay they wanted you guys to fight... now come on let's go find Johnnie okay?" I said holding out my hand to Kyle. He nodded and took my hand as he stood up. We left the apartment and found Johnnie a few blocks away at the park. "What the hell!" "Yup, Alex and Meghan wanted you guys to fight Johnnie." I said. "But why would they-" "Because they're bitches Johnnie." Kyle said cutting him off. "So what do we do now?" I asked. "I say," Kyle said pulling out his phone. "Johnnie and I send them a little text." "Saying..." I pressed. "That there little plan didn't work and Johnnie and I are still together and are as happy as ever." Kyle said holding Johnnie's hand. Johnnie smiled at him as they both texted there exgirlfriends. "Thats genius." I said as I watched then type away on there little phones.

Alex's POV: I was sitting in my room with Meghan talking about what our next move was going to be when both of our phones went off. "Its Johnnie." I said, "It's Kyle." She replied. "Hey Alex I just thought you and your little bitch of a friend would like to know that your little plan didn't work out so well and that Kyle and I couldn't be more happy together. " My mouth dropped as I read it out loud. "Oh my God." "What a bitch." Meghan said. "What did Kyle say?" I asked looking down at her phone. "Oh he said, Hey Meghan I just thought you'd like to know that you and Alex's plan to tare Johnnie and I a part didn't work and I would appreciate it if the two of you would leave us alone." She read out loud. "What?!" She said in frustration. "Look it's okay this is just a set back. Keep in mind we have one thing they don't." "What?" She questioned. "Jordan." I said making her smirk. "Should I call him?" She asked scrolling through her phone. "No," I said. "Don't, it's 5am in Australia right now he'll still be asleep. And once he wakes up and see's the snap chats... he will be calling us."

Jordan's POV: I woke up around 7am and looked at my phone. I saw I had a few snap chats from Bryan so I looked and what I saw... was not good. Johnnie and Kyle. No no no. I don't think so! I scrolled though my contacts and called Alex. "Hello?" "Alex what the hell?!" I said pissed off. "We tried to break them up Jordan, really we did; it just didn't work." Alex said. "Well than what do we do?" I asked frustrated. "What do you want to do Jordan?" She asked me. "What else is there to do except one thing." I said making her laugh. "I have a flight to book, see you soon Alex." I said hanging up the phone. I smirked as I went on my laptop and started faze one of my plan to get Johnnie to be mine instead of Kyle's.