Fred x Jack

Requested by: BMOROCKS12
Warning: Lemon
Disclaimer: These are my characters except for x reader's you belong to yourself or requester's oc's. These are original stories by me. Don't steal.

Narrator's P.O.V.

"GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLES" Fred yelled as he tore after his younger twin siblings. Why he was chasing him was simple. THEY PAINTED HIS ROOM PINK AND PURPLE!! The duo dashed inside the house, Fred at their tail.

"SPLIT UP" Flame yelled at Jack. The raven-haired girl disappeared upstairs into her room, locking the door behind her. Jack, however, wasn't so lucky. Fred cornered the older twin. Fred grabbed his arm and began leading him to Jack's room.

"F-Fred" Jack stuttered. "W-where are w-we going?" "Your room" Fred stated. "W-why" Jack paled slightly. "So you can be punished~" Fred smirked. Jack gulped.

Fred threw open the door, tossed Jack on the bed, and locked the door. Fred smirked and advanced towards the younger boy. He smashed his lips onto Jack's. Jack blushed heavily but kissed back, moaning softly.

Fred smirked and tugged off the boy's shirt. He then began lowering down to his neck, leaving hickeys. "F-Fred" Jack moaned.

Fred pulled off his own shirt and began grinding on Jack. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this" Fred growled at the other boy as he played with Jack's boner. Jack propped up on his elbows and rubbed Fred's dick causing a boner to emerge.

"Fuck, Jack" Fred hissed. In a flash, both pairs of jeans were off and boxers ripped. "Suck it" Fred shoved his boner into the younger boy's mouth. Jack then began sucking harshly on the older boy's dick while playing with his balls.

"Fuck it" Fred muttered before pulling his dick out of Jack's mouth and shoving harshly into Jack's ass. "FUCK FRED" was the next thing out of Jack's mouth.

Fred moaned in response and continued ramming in and out. The room filled with moans, screams and skin slapping skin until... "FRED I'M GONNA CUM" Jack screamed.

"S-so am I" Fred grunted and slammed back in one last time before his cum filled Jack's ass. Jack moaned as he came and kissed Fred. "I love you Jack" Fred muttered. "Love you too" Jack muttered before the duo feel asleep.