Kendra x Jack's Demon Butler!Reader

Narrator's P.O.V.

"FLLLLLLAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE" Jack yelled. "JUST COME UP HERE" she yelled. "BUT THAT'S WALKING" he yelled. "MAKE Y/M/N CARRY YOU" she advised. Jack groaned and very reluctantly walked up the stairs.

"GUESS WHAT" he crashed through her door. "THERE'S A NEW SEASON OF DOCTOR WHO" he yelled. She grinned and disappeared. "Where are you going" he turned towards his sister.

"To make popcorn" she grinned. "Order a pizza" she yelled. "Kendra and Y/M/N" Jack turned towards the demons. "Go do something..." he shrugged. "Just don't fuck" Flame walked in, two bags of popcorn in her hands.

"Or do fuck" she laughed. "Just not over the Doctor" Jack added. "You guys are perverts" Kendra called over her shoulder. "No one can stay innocent around us" both said in unison.

"We are the reason little children go home crying" Flame laughed. And after that the duo was gone. "So..." your voice trailed off as you turned towards your master's sister's maid. "Do you like Black Butler" she deadpanned.

"Yes" you grinned. "Why are you grinning" she chuckled slightly at you. "Because if you think about it, we're Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji" you explained. "Demons" she grinned.

"NO NO NO" was heard from upstairs. You gave Kendra a questioning look. "Cliffhanger" she explained. Sure enough, your masters walked down the stairs... more like collapsed at the bottom in a pile of feels.

"Martha" Jack sobbed. "Guess you could say she was... PETRAfied" Flame laughed sobbingly. "PETRA!!!!!" both your master's wailed.

"I didn't like her that much to be honest" Kendra grinned at the both of them. "I hate you so much right now" Jack rolled across the floor. "Agreed" Flame sat on him.

"What are we doing later" you turned towards the demon maid. "Nothing actually" she shrugged. "Taking care of these idiots" you said, smirking.

"Billie Joe Armstrong" Flame rolled across the floor. "The feels" they were hyperventilating now. "I'll talk to you later" she grabbed Flame and walked off.