Depressed!Fred x Jack

Jack and Flame glanced at Fred. They were somewhat worried about him, Jack more so than Flame. He was the younger boy's boyfriend after all. Fred had started laughing less, drinking more, and scolding everyone a lot less.

Jack was worried because this wasn't like Fred; Flame was worried because Fred had been depleting her alcohol supply by a lot. She could do that on her own, thank you very much. And so they watched him, not saying anything, but exchanging looks.

"That's it!" Jack slammed a hand on the table and stormed off to his and Fred's now shared room, slamming the door in the process. Fred winced and glanced at his sister. "Just let him breath, Freddy, then talk to him, and let him know what's going on, he's worried about you." she shrugged.

"And, once again, I am not a relationship counselor." standing on a chair, she ruffled his hair, and walked off to her room. "Um... Jack" sounding nervous, Fred knocked on the door to their room.

"Yeah, Fred?" the door swung open and Jack ushered his boyfriend in. "You're worried about me right?" Fred looked anywhere but Jack's eyes. "Try everybody in this house, babe." Jack pulled the older boy into his chest.

"What's wrong Fred?" Jack sounded concerned and was currently running his hands through Fred's hair. "I miss dad." he mumbled. "And I feel guilty, we left Flame, mom abused and traumatized her, because I left her." he winced again.

"She's fine now, Fred and she doesn't blame you." Jack was stern and gave the older boy a chaste kiss. "But dad..." Fred started. "I miss him too but we can't bring him back Freddy." Jack sighed, fingers crossed for his hope of his statement being wrong.

"Jacky... I wanna be happy." well that nearly crushed Jack's heart. "Do I make you happy?" Jack mumbled something that Fred didn't hear. "Course you and Flame do." a smile neither twin had seen on Fred's face was back now, while he talked about them.

"But mom.." a frown replaced the smile. "She can't get us now." Jack was actually a very comforting person. "But what if-" Fred was immediately silenced. "We're fine." Jack was stern.

"Fine then. Jacky?" Fred was like a baby when he got like this. "Yeah Freddy?" Jack was a bit happier, now that he knew what was going on with his boyfriend. "Don't ever leave me." Fred whimpered. "I won't Freddy. And I never will."