Flame x Male!Reader

Narrator's P.O.V.

You hated her, and she hated you. "Move." she glared at you. "Now." "And if I don't want to?" you glared back at her. "Are you two seriously fighting again" Fred walked towards you two. "He's fighting, I'm winning" she smirked at you.

"You little shit" you stormed off. "You sir... are an ass" she called after you.

~ Time Skip brought to you by... Facepalming: The body's natural reflex to stupidity ~

"You two need to get along" Fred glanced at the two of you, he more-so focused on his sister, who was aiming an arrow at you. "Don't shoot me" you hissed, your voice full of venom. "I need someone to use for target practice, Y/M/N" she rolled her eyes. "And you happen to be available.

"Well, I'm not going to let you run an arrow through my skull" you protested. "I don't care" she let the arrow in her bow fly at your head. You ducked and the arrow didn't you, Fred on the other hand wasn't so lucky.

The arrow pierced his arm. Flame's arrows were sharp and Fred groaned. "THAT'S IT" he yelled, which prompted everybody to run downstairs. "Plan B?" Jack asked. "What's-" you were immediately cut off as you dragged into a closet.

"JACK PUT ME DOWN" Flame yelled. "Nope" he glanced at sister. "I'm going to murder you" he chuckled slightly before throwing her into the closet and locking the door behind her.

"You." she crossed her arms. "This is your fault." "How's it my fault?" you reasoned. "It was your arrow."

~ Time Skip brought to you by... Flame's apparent Death Wish ~

"How long have we been in here" you asked. "About 3 hours" she shrugged. On the bright side, you stopped trying to kill each other about an hour ago. "Flame?" you muttered cautiously. "What?" she glanced at you.

"Are we friends now?" you asked. "Yeah. I guess so..." she shrugged. You ruffled her hair slightly. "UGH! FINALLY!" the door flew open. "Was that so hard?" Fred glanced at the duo smugly. "Yes." Flame smirked at her brother. "And you can go fuck Jack"