Chapter 1.

Rylee Rough is the name. It sounds like rogue but spelled like rough and tuff. I am the next Alpha in line to take over my pack. The New Berry pack. And I know it too.

I play football and party like theres no tomorrow. I am the one person that everyone knows. And I like it that way. The teachers respect me and they know who my father is, so it makes my life that much easyer.

"Hey Ry man! Were you at all listening to what I was saying to you?" I looked at my best friend Timothy, who was now waving his hand in front of my face. I swatted away his hand.

"Sorry Timmy. What did you say?" Timothy just sat back and crossed his arms.

"What was running through your head? I was talking about a hot chick. You didn't hear a word I said. You must be deaf."

"Shut up would you. Besides I have to finish this math."

"Your the only football player I know who does hos own homework." Timothy shook his head I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well I like to get the right answers, okay."

"You could get the right answers if a geek did them." I looked up at him.

"Really? At what caust?" He smiled ready to answer me.

"Timothy, Rylee, are you two working?" This was the only teacher that didn't tolorate my goofing off.

"I am ma'am." I said perking up. She was a new teacher from out of town. My father allowed her to come in. It bothers me though. No one that hot should be my teacher. She had short black hair and olive pail skin, so you knew she was human, but man she was worth getting in trouble with my dad.

"Keep focoused. If you guys work your hardest you won't have homework. If any of you -Timothy and Rylee- goof off you will have to have homework." No one glared and no one was annoyed with that fact that we would get homework if I got destracted. They couldn't do anything. But tonight I was going to be busy, so having homework was not on my to do list.

I actually staid quiet and my guess is the teacher was shocked too. I lingered in her room, seeing as this was my last class I didn't need to be anywere else.

"So Miss. Grace-"

"Soon to be Mrs. Carson, and I've heard about you. You behaved today and I am glad, but you are still an imiture student. Now if you don't mind I need to get my stuff home and work on grading papers." I was shocked. She was the first teacher brave enough to say anything like that.

"You know who I am?" I asked leaning on her desk. She sighed, but didn't look away from her things.

"I also know who your father is, and I am very good friends with your mother, so threats won't work on this teacher." She looked back up at me with a crewl smile. "Now if you don't mind..." She waved her hand towards the door. I said nothing as I left and stormed to my locker. But when I got there Willy was leaning up against it. She had a short black skirt and a low black top. Her long blond hair was strate and flung over her sholder. When she saw me coming she smiled her white smile and got off of my locker.

"Hey Rylee. How are you?" I looked at her eyes and as she moved closer I looked down past her lips. Man this girl had to be double D's. I liked that. And she was human too, so no shame in banging this girl.

"Better when I saw you leaning up against my locker. What do you want hot chica?" If it was even possible she brought her chest higher. Oh I thank the fate it's friday.

"Well I was going to have a party tonight. And I was wondering if you would come?" I pulled her closer to myself. She squeeked and giggled.

"Only if you'll be there." I was about to kiss her when someone cleared their throute. We both turned and saw my cousin Sarah standing in front of us, tapping her foot impaicently. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Willy.