Chapter three

Ryann's POV

I still sat for three hours after Isaac came and talked with me.

"Well that was a load of Sh!t. That stupid dick. He lied to me."

"Who lied?" I looked up and saw my father outside of the jail cell. I stood up and bowed my head. I am still too young to be alpha but in a couple of months then I can take what is mine.

"I thought Isaac lied about talking to you." My father opened the door and and walked in. He sat down on the bench I was afraid I was going to sleep on.

"Oh he talked to me. And we came to an agreement." I looked at my father with confusion.

"What kind of agreement dad?" I kept my eye's his face. He looked up and other to me.

"You remember my friend, Alpha Evan?" I took a step closer.

"Yeah, that alpha friend of yours who doesn't have a mate?"

"Yes, him. Well Isaac gave me an idea, and an offer that I am going to use. So son you have two choices here.

"Choice one: You stay here and pay your time for all the the things you've done that I covered up for you."

"What's the second?" I chuckled. Did he honestly think I would choose the first choice?

"Choice two: I send you to Evans and you stay there until Evan say's you can come home." I looked at my father with surprise.

"Choice one sounds better right now. Dad, sending me away? What for?" He slowly stood up.

"Ryann you need to learn your place. If I send you to Evans then you will learn it better then here." I took a step closer to him.

"I know my place here father. Sending me away-"

"Ryann you will not argue this. You are going to go to Evans and you will stay there until he say's you can come home, is that understood?" I heard his alpha voice strong, loud and clear. I had no choice in this matter. I looked down and away from him.

"When do I go father?" He walked to the door and opened it.

"You have a week to collect your things, then Devin will be taking you to Evans." with that he left, leaving the door open. I crumbled to my knee's as he left my view. I wasn't going to cry. I was a man, not a child, but I was going to leave everything. No friends, no family, and in a strange place. This wasn't going to work. I made up my mind that I would be coming back within a months time, no matter what.

-----------------------------

It was finally Friday, the day I would leave, and my little sister wouldn't let go of my leg.

"Ry, Why do you have to go?" I sighed. I had already told her that I was leaving. I picker her up and hugged her.

"Remember, I have to go. Don't worry I'll be back before you can say pickled fish feet." She giggled and let go of me.

"Fish don't have feet, they have tales, just like you." I smiled.

"You be good for mom okay, and don't let dad spoil you too much okay princess."

"I wove you." She still had problems pronouncing words, and she was 6. I sighed and set her back down she clung to my moms leg as I looked at my mother.

"You behave, and who know's this may only be a couple of weeks son. This is for your own good okay." I hugged her tight.

"Don't worry I will be back soon."

"Time to go son. Devin is here." My father said with his hand on my back. I sighed again and let go of my mother and turned around and grabbed my suit case. I walked out of our house and looked at the little black car that sat in front of me.