Chapter 4

Rylee's POV

The house was smaller then my pack house, but the room I got was pathetic. It had a single bed almost like a twin bed, but longer so I could actually sleep in it. The room was small compaired to mine at home. In fact I think my closet and bathroom are bigger then this room combined. One bed. One window. One dresser, and no bathroom attatched to it, which means I have to go to the common bathroom that everyone else uses. This is pathetic! I didn't even unpack, there was no point, it wouldn't fit in the stupid dresser anyway.

There was a loud knock on my door. I turned to see Kyle standing there looking at me.

"Your going to have to unpack some time, you do know that right?" I looked at him as to say are-you-being-serious? Of coarse I couldn't tell as he crossed his arms and smiled.

"Alpha Evan would like to talk with you out front in five minutes." With that he left and shut the door. I sighed and turned towards the door. I might as well do something while I'm here. I walked down the halls and looked at nothingness in front of me. I didn't care for this place, it was stupid that I had to be here. I mean come on. I didn't need to be trained, I knew how to fight, I knew how to lead, I just couldn't see what my father was thinking. And then me without thinking ran into a girl. She reached to about my shoulder, with short brown hair and deep green eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't-oh hi, I haven't seen you around here before. I'm Rachel." She held out her little hand and I sook it. She was hot, and I mean hot with a capital H O T.

"Rylee Rough. I am from another pack, here because my father thought it would be a good idea."

"Oh, so your that alpha's son that Evan told us about." She laughed. "Good luck." She said as she started walking away.

"Hey hold on, what does that mean?" I asked as I grabbed her wrist. She pulled her wrist out of my hand and glared at me.

"Okay, rule one with me, don't touch. If you do, trust me you won't like the outcome of your actions."

"Oh yeah?" I asked taking a step closer to her.

"Yeah. That's my mate you are talking to." I turned to see a tall man next to me. I knew big, and this guy was BIG. She moved so she was in his arms. I held my hands up in defence.

"Sorry, I didn't know." I said hopeing he would understand.

"Well, you do now, so if you would like to keep your head, don't touch her again." I sighed and walked around them trying to avoid any fights. It took me forever to find the front door. I sighed as I looked around glad I hadn't seen the alpha yet. Standing out in the front was a young girl. She was about my age with long black hair and green eyes. She was talking with a friend of hers with her back turned to me. I smiled and walked up to her she saw my shadow and turned around. I looked at her with my usual cunning smile and held out my hand to get her.

"Hello there, I haven't seen you here before, the names Rylee Rough." she looked me up and down and then laughed and raised her hand to shake mine.

"The names Kelly." she said with a firm handshake. She laughed at me, and her smile told me she knew more unless you leaving on to. I smiled at her and held her hand longer than normal. She looks up at me as if to say don't test me, but she was a total tease. This girl I really wanted.

Evans POV

I'll read the letter that his father gave me. And I looked at it wondering where the young boy I knew went from this story he told in the letter, he had changed so much. I headed for the front door, and as I open the door I saw Rylee standing out front talking to a young girl that was mated. By the looks of the conversation she was trying to tell him to leave her alone. Sadly the young boy didn't understand that, he was used to getting whatever he wanted and I could see that. I walked up behind him and rest my hand on his shoulder, he turned his head and looked at me surprised. I smile that the young girl and nodded my head telling her that she should go and I turned the young Rylee so he was facing me.

"I hope you understand that most of these girls here have a mate. And most of them know who you are because I told them about you. So if you would like survive the next couple of months, hopefully nowhere near a year, you better listen to what I say and stay away from the girls." he turned looking at me fully as you love me from head to tell trying to figure out who I was I smiled as soon realize Asian kid and he found it I was the alpha and I was going to be in charge of him by the way he stood he wanted to fight every word I said.

" so you must be the alpha Evan." as he said my name I felt a bitter feeling coming from him. I knew he didn't want to be here, & I knew that I was going to regret this if he would not straightened out. but I do owe his father Wants him to be. That is if he can survive living here.

***

I know short and I haven't written in a long time. Sorry about that, I broke my phone, and my mom doesn't like me on the computer all the time. I updated the story finally I don't know when I'll update again and sorry for the delay.

I hope you guys keep reading,

comment.

share.

vote.

I love you all!