Chapter 4

Why would my sister and her best friend kidnap me and my boyfriend? Something was up.

"Cindy?" I said with surprise.

"Who's Cindy? Harry asked.

"My sister." I said."

"Oh. Oh! Yeh the girl who hates you. I remember now. Go on." Harry said.

"Why would you kidnap us?" I asked.

She gave her best friend Shelly a evil look. Then she did what I as afraid of. She separated us. She put Harry in one room and me in another. Both sound proof. She and Shelly stepped into my room first. I was now tied down to a chair. I felt a rush of horror go through my body as she and Shelly sat down in the 2 chairs in front of me, like we were on an FBI show or something.

"Long time, no see, Heather." They both said simultaneously like they had rehearsed.

"Look, just tell me why you kidnapped us so I can leave and we can both get on with our lives." I said.

"Oh there's the problem. You can't leave." Cindy said.

"And that's because?"I said a bit annoyed.

"Payback." She simply said.

"For what?" I said needing answers.

"You don't remember do you?" Cindy asked.

"No I don't remember anything about you. You left when I was 10 and you were 20." I said.

"Did mom and dad ever tell you why I left?" Cindy asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Why?" Cindy asked.

"They told me that you had o go because you needed proper education away somewhere." I said.

"Yeh right. The real reason is because of you." Cindy said.

"Me! What the hell did I do!?" I said now furious.

"You ruined my life." She said vastly.

"I hated you. Everyone knew it, everyone loved you though, no attention for me or anything. One day I was fed up and started cutting myself. Looking for an answer to all my problem. One day mom caught me. She said if I do anything like that again she would send me "out of town". I was furious. That was the only way I could keep myself together. So one day I decided that I would take my anger out on you. You were only 6 at the time and I was 16 so we were both still home. One day my made the mistake to leave you alone with me while she went to the market for something. I took you thigh and almost cut you. So you could feel my pain. But dad. He came in. He messed everything up. I was then sent away on what mom and dad told you were school trips. Then when I turned 20 they told me to move out, that they didn't want me around me. I was disowned. And I blame it all on you. So this, this is payback." Cindy said.

She then left the room. Followed by Shelly. My biggest fear was that they were going to Harry's room. Sure enough, just as my door was closing I saw Harry's open.

__________________

Sorry it's so short I will try to update again today.

Vote, comment, follow.

Thank you!

~Hunter