Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V.

I heard the door to the room I was in open. Then I heard Heather scream my name as our doors were open at the same time for a split second. Cindy and her friend walked up to the table and sat down. Her friend started... Panting? Or something.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! It's Harry Styles!" She screamed. Then Cindy laughed. She wasn't excited, it was a joke only a moron would say. As I said they were both morons.

"Hello Harry." Cindy said.

I didn't answer.

"I said hello Harry." She said with a louder.

"What." I said angry.

"I just said hello. No need to shout." She said scooting her chair closer to mine.

She put her hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down. I struggled but she said there was no use. Then she asked me a questioned, a question that if I wouldn't have been tied up I would have ripped her arm off.

"Why do you even like Heather? She's so fat and ugly." Cindy said.

"First of all, I LOVE her, and she's beautiful and quite slim." I said

"Your clearly blind." She said.

I then did something stupid. I spit in her face. She looked stunned, and so did her friend. She then wiped off the spit and looked at me.

"You shouldn't have done that." Cindy said.

I looked for what she was gonna do. She then grabbed duct tape and put it on my mouth.

"That's better." she simply said.

She then walked out the door into Heathers room. Then my leg started vibrating. My phone. Some how I was able to free my hand and read it. It was Liam. He said he knew where we were, but he couldn't get us out. He called the police, but they said that they would be there in a few hours. The place must have been in the middle of no where. Liam said Paul wouldn't let any of them out there but they were trying there best.

"I then stuck my phone in my pocket. I sat there worried about Heather.

_________________

Vote, follow, comment!

~Hunter.