Chapter 7

Heather's P.O.V.

"Why isn't she screaming?" Cindy said.

"I don't know." Shelly said.

"We'll stab her until she screams again!" Cindy said.

I sat there in terror. I didn't want her to stab me again, that's for sure, but I couldn't let her feed off of my pain. Shelly then took the small knife and stabbed me deep in my side. I screamed even louder than i have before. Cindy laughed louder than ever before.

Harry's P.O.V.

I had heard another loud scream. And a.......a laugh? That had to be Cindy. Got she appealed like a devil on the inside, and the outside. I knew I had to get out of here, but no way was I leaving with out Heather. I cared way to much for her to let her die. I quickly grabbed the pocket knife out of my pocket that I had took early from that weapon room.

I approached the door I thought was Heathers. I slowly tried to open the door, just in case it was locked and they heard me try to open it and they would get suspicious. It was unlocked and I walked in. There sat a little girl, only looking about 5. She had bruises and cuts all over her body. I was starting to realize how much of a bitch Cindy and Shelly really were. The little girl just stared at me. I slowly walked up to her. She was tied to a chair that was similar to mine. But a rope wasn't holding her to the chair.

Chains.

What kind of sick person ties a little defenseless girl to a damn chair with chain? I calmly went up and kneeled up against the little girls chair. I was going to get the hair and put it behind her ear, but when my hand approached her tiny face she flinched away. She was scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

She then eased up a little.

"What's your name love?" I asked.

"Cadence." She said a little softly.

"That's a beautiful name." I said.

Cadence then had a big smile on her face. This little girl was beautiful. She had curly blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes. She looked so beat up that she needed medical help, I could tell her little leg was broken, and her wrists scared from the chains.

"How old are you Cadence?" I asked.

"When I came here I was 4." She said.

Then I wondered.

"Cadence, how long have you been here?" I questioned.

She stared blankly at the wall awhile.

"Well about 21 days." She said.

I was shocked on how she knew exactly.

"How do you know exactly?" I said

"We'll the master-." I cut her off

"Call her Cindy, that's her real name." I said

"Cindy." She corrected herself,"come in and has a list and she tells me what day it is and I get 'punished' a different punishment for each day." She said.

Now Cindy had pushed it way to far.

"How did she get you?" I asked.

"Well I was in a orphanage for as long as I can remember. An when I heard someone was going to bring me into there family I was so exited. I didn't know it would be a nightmare." Cadence said as she looked down.

"Cadence this isn't your fault ok?" I said.

"Ok." Cadence said back.

"Now lets get you out of these chains okay?" I said

"Ok but one more thing." She said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"What is your name?" She said softy.

"Harry." I replied with a light smile.

__________________

Hey guys. I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever. But I am prolly going to update 2 more times today! Yeh I am having a lot of ideas and I want you to keep reading. Thank you so so so so so much for reading come back later for more!.

~Hunter