Chapter 6

Sry I have updated in a while. Trying to update every 3days or earlier. I hurt my wrist and its hard to type.

________________

Heathers P.O.V.

I was sacred. Something that I usually wasn't. But this, this was worth being scared of. I was scared for Harry, I was wondering what they were doing to him. I was just terrified. I then heard my door handle jiggle. In walked my sister and Shelly. Shelly had a pocket knife.

Harry's P.O.V.

They wouldn't touch her. I wouldn't let them. If they lay a damn finger on her I will burst. I try so hard to get out of the chair that I'm tied to, but I fail. Then I notice something, that my chair, it wooden. The walls were clearly soundproof. All I had to do was bang the chair hard enough up against the wall. That would free me. I tried.

Dammit." I mumbled to my self.

I cut my hand on a piece of wood. I was determined to get free though. I then tried again and was successful. I was completely free. I went the door and tried to open it. It was locked. I should have known. So I went over to the broken chair and grabbed the rope and a sharp price of wood off of the leg of the chair. I would wait behind the door until they came in then I would strike.

Heather's P.O.V.

Shelly opened the pocket knife. She gently like slid it across my neck, like she was teasing me. But this was no joke. I was fighting for my life at this point.

"Well, well, well. Are you finally scared?" Cindy said.

"Just tell me what you want!" I said.

"I want what I should have had in the first place. Me killing you."

Shelly then cut the knife deep into my back. Not a stab, but a deep cut. I screamed. Then Cindy laughed.

"This is my joy!" Cindy yelled.

"Again." She said.

The I felt my leg being stabbed by the small knife. The pain was excruciating. I didn't yell just made facial expressions. I couldn't let her feed off of my pain.

Harry's P.O.V.

I couldn't wait. I didn't want Heather to get hurt. I COULDN'T let her be in pain. I took a little piece of wood about the size of a tooth pick and started to pick the lock. It finally clicked. I opened the knob, and walked into the hallway. There was about 5 doors in the hallway. But the weird thing was it was just a hallway. No doors leading to another room or building. It was like endless. I went to the door I thought was Heathers.

I opened the door that was surprisingly unlocked. I was amazed at what I saw. In there was a million weapons. Different, knifes and guns and anything you could imagine. I investigated the room. I grabbed a knife, just in case I needed it later. I then went on to another room. It was locked.

I went into the second last door that I tried. The room was filled top to bottom boxes. I went and opened one and looked inside. It was filled with pictures, notes, articles, clothing, etc. It was all of

Heather. All pictures of her, all the articles, the magazines. Cindy must have been planning this for a while. This room must not have been sound proof be cause I heard Heathers scream.

________________

Hey guys.

Sry I haven't updated in a while I will try more.

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and tell your friends.

~Hunter