Prolouge

Austin's POV.

I grabbed a couple of beers from my fridge and sighed I was so tired and I just wanted to go chill with my friends and go to sleep. I opened my apartment door with the package of beers in my hands I clomped down my complex stairs. Various noises could be heard as you walked through the halls. screams, moans, blaring tVs, and laughter were all the noises that I heard as I walked down to Lee's apartment.
Things really went down hill after we went to war then the economy collapsed so pretty much every apartment complex sounded like this. The rich pretty much were the middle class and every one like me became dirt poor so this was all I could afford with the job I had right now.

I bit my lip ring as I walked towards lee's door I knocked then walked right in. The first thing I saw when i walked in was a tall man with his back to me he was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans and he had long dark brown hair to his shoulders and he had lots of tattoos.

I sighed and flipped my hair out of my face, lee always had people over when I got home from work. I looked to Lee who was sitting on his counter talking to the man "I brought beer" I said jingling the pack I had in my hand and smiling. Lee smiled when he saw me "Hey you remember Oliver right Austin?". My stomach dropped as the man turned around who I soon realized was Oliver he looked shocked "I thought you were dead!" He yelled.