Chapter 1: Changes

Perrie's POV:

,,Alright ladys thats a wrap!You were amazing." Our manager told us and me and Leigh started our happy dance which mainly contains freakishly jumping through the room while Jesy shook her head at us and Jade giggled a cute little laugh.We just finished our new song and to say we are proud would honestly be an understatement.Things couldn't go better,we are still together and are working on our fourth album which sounds amazing so far but it took us a while since things took a big change in our personal lives, Jesy and Leigh-Anne discover their feelings for each other and shortly after them Jade and I admitted our love and we decided we wanted a child together.Leigh and Jesy decided to adopt a little african boy called Jake but Jade wanted to give birth to her kid so we decided on a sperm donor.We settled on a guy with familiar features and personality to me so that we would feel like its truely both of ours.But turns out little Maddie is practically a clone of Jade,thick brown hair,bambi eyes,shy but hilarious and obsessed with her parka that Jade got her right away . Anyway,we're all living the best life we could imagine and I couldn't ask for anymore.

,,Pez,we should go now.Daycare is almost over." Jade gave me an adorable smirk,which told me she's still laughing at my dancing.

,,Sure babe."We both gave Jesy and Leigh a hug and got in our cab.

,,You know how much i love you Jadey?" I said,giving her a little peck on the lips.

,,I love you even more ." She smiled at me widely.

Jade's POV:

I just ran inside the Daycare quickly and got Maddie,my beautiful little daughter or as Perrie calls her Mini Jade.

,,Mummy!Finally you're here!" She said and jumped on me.

,,I'm also happy to see you but now lets get in the car to Mum." She nodded and walked to the car in jumping steps while holding my hand.

,,Mummy,did you finish your new song?"

,,Yes baby we did and its really exciting."She gave me a wide smile and once again I couldn't believe how much luck I have. We entered the car and Maddie hugged Perrie tightly.

Later that day at the Jerrie house:

,,Jadey, could you bring me a towel please?There is only one left and Maddie and I both need one." As I was anyway doing laundry I took a towel and jogged upstairs which left me quiet breathless.I mean yes we do have a lot of steps in our house but normally I can walk them without a problem. But I just shook it off and walked in the bathroom and pulled Maddie out of the bathtub.

,,Are you alright babe?" Perrie asked worried.

,,Yeah,why?"

,,I don't kow you look pale and tired." Giving a look into the mirror,I see what she means.The colour went from my face,my forehead was sweating lightly and my eyes have dark circles underneath them.

,,I guess it was just an exhausting day.Maddie honey,get in your room and put your pjama on." I said and gave Perrie a reassuring smile.

,,You really sure? I don't want us to have secrets!" She pouts.

,,Positive.We should really get Maddie to bed now,okay?" She nodded and gave me a kiss before going into Maddie's room.

I sighed and sat on the bathtub.To be honest,I'm not sure if everythings's alright.For a couple of days now I feel tired 24/7 and my limps ache constantly but I'm too afraid to tell anyone because what if it turns out there is actually somethig wrong.It would destroy everything we have right now,Little Mix are on a high right now and things between me and Perrie also couldn't be better.