Chapter 8: Beanies

Perrie's POV:

,,Jade! Please just open the door, come on!" I desperately tried for what seemed the thousandth time. Jade locked herself in the bathroom right after we woke up this morning and she won't tell me what's wrong. In fact she won't talk to me at all, the only thing that let's me know that she isn't asleep in there is her crying. One moment she is sobbing so hard that she must be barely getting any air and at other times it's only a little silent cry but still audible and it breaks my heart. The worst of all is that I just don't know what's going on, she could be in terrible pain who knows.

,,Babe,please let me in! I'm sure I can help you. "

,,I-I don't want you to see t-this. " She stutters, but at least she answered.

,,What do you mean? Please open the door. " After a couple more sobs the door knob finally twisted and I could open the door. Jade sat infront of our big mirror, knees to her chest and head in her hands. She was shaking of tears and didn't even acknowledge me. I slowly approached my girlfriend and sat on the floor next to her softly caressing her cheek.

,,What's wrong love?" Only then she looked at me, her normally big bambi eyes were red and swollen and she looked plain sad.

,,I can't do this, Pez." I looked at her confused. What does she mean?

,, What can't you do?" I asked cautiously so she wouldn't start crying again.

,, T-Today.." I had to thought for a moment before the interview came to my mind. Since Jade's cancer we had to take a break but today we are going to give an interview on the future of Little Mix, so that people still know what's going on.

,, Oh baba. You don't have to be scared, you don't even have to talk if you don't want to! " I reassured her but she began viciously shaking her head.

,, I-Its n-not about that. I'm u-ugly.." She said and looked back down but I immediately took her chin in my hands, so that she looked into my eyes.

,,Listen. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever layed my eyes on and I don't want to ever hear that again." She shook her head again.

,,I'm not. Just look at me, I'm disgusting and pathetic." She looked in the mirror and pointed at her head. I know what she means, for a couple of days now Jade's hair started to fall out. It's nowhere near completely gone but there are strands of hair míssing and I knew it's bothering her because she has this beautiful hair but I didn't know it was this big of a problem. Sometimes you can't even see it but I guess I would be the same.

,,Oh baby. You aren't those things. You are a fighter and those are your battle wounds,right? Nobody finds them disgusting, people admire your strength and so should you." She cuddles closer to me and I started tracing her little patches and kissed them.

,,I-I'm sick.." She sniffled. The pain in her tone hurt me. Of course she is, we both know that but I think she was trying all this time so hard to act normal to do things like before but now that she is losing her hair slowly she can't push the thought away anymore. I simply nodded and we sat in a comfortable silence for a while.

,,Babe, I know that you are scared of what all those people are going to think but you shouldn't worry about that. Today is only a little interview to let everyone know what's going to happen with Little Mix besides the interviewer is Max from Capital,you like her don't you?" She softly nodded.

,,I know you're right but what if those paps get my hair like this and then the whole world will see it? I don't want that."

,, I know but we both know that this is only the beginning.Babe, I know this may sound harsh but you will loose all of your beautiful hair and I know how hard this is for you but people will eventually get a picture of you.Might just get it over with.Plus you have me, Jesy and Leigh as your personal bodyguards." She nodded and I kissed her forehead.