Chapter 6: Telling

Jade's POV:

Two weeks have almost gone by since I started my treatment,tomorrow is the last appointment for this session.My Mum is still in London with us and she is a great help.Although Perrie is helping me with all her power,sometimes it's nice to just lay back and let your Mum take care.Since we haven't told Maddie yet,I still have to act normal around her that means cooking,cleaning and bringing her to kindergarten just like I did it before all this happend.But whenever I feel too sick to do those things, Perrie and my mum take care so I get to rest.I am so happy to have them because this is probably the hardest challenge you could possibly face.

It was still early in the morning but I've been awake for a few hours because my stomache is aching really bad and I feel a bit lightheaded,luckily I don't have chemo today.So I just kept laying in bed to not disturb Perrie until I had to sneeze and I just couldn't hold it in.Perrie immediately started nuzzling around until she slowly opened her eyes to eye me.

,,I'm sorry babe,just close your eyes again!" I said smiling. She slowly lifted herself up and gave me a peck on the lips.

,,Why are you already awake babe? Everything fine?" She gently put a stray of hair behind my ear.I nodded reassuringly.

,,My stomache just hurts a bit.Nothing major." She smiled and layed her arms tight around my body,closing her eyes again.

,,Jadey?" After a while she spoke up again.

,,What?" I asked curiosly.

,,I think it's time to tell Maddie." She opened her eyes again to look at me.

,,I don't know Pez.She won't even understand,there is no point." I said fearful,but the real reason is just that I don't want to destroy her childhood.We don't know what will happen,will I survive,how long will it take,we just don't know and telling my little girl that I am sick is really not a thing I ever wanted to do.

,,Babe,at some point we have to.I mean last week when your mum took you to chemo,Maddie kept asking about you all the time.I know you give your best to hide it but she isn't a baby anymore,she knows there is more than a little flu going on with you.So we might as well tell her now while.." I sighed.

,,While I am still able to?" She nodded sadly.

,,Sorry babe."

,,No it's fine.You are right." I kissed her and right in the moment our alarm clock went off,telling us to get up.I tried sitting up,maybe to fast,because I felt vomit literally filling my mouth so I quickly grabbed the bucket that we placed near the bed and threw up.Perrie rubbed my back and held my hair back until I was done.

,,I think I'm good for now.Let's get Maddie done for school." Perrie shook her head smiling.

,,You are unbelievable little Miss.You are staying right here until I say different,I'll get Maddie ready." She says and puts me back in bed and tuggs me in.Defeated and knowing that she is right I nodded.

Perrie's POV:

Things are going pretty fine I guess.With Norma's help we managed to take good care for Jade and Maddie as well.Jade has good and bad days.Sometimes she can barely get out of bed and others it's like nothing is wrong.I thought it would be much harder to help her but really its simple,you see the person you love sick and its just like any other disease,you take care of them and be by there side when they need you.Of course it's just as hard everyday again when I see her sick but I have no other choice than to help her,I love her.

,,Oh hey Norma,how did you sleep?" I asked my mother in law.

,,Great darling.How about you and Jade?Everything fine?"