10.

Mikeys day had moved along very slowly. Each class dragged on for hours upon hours it seemed and the wait to see Pete again made Mikeys heart beat twice as fast.

Mikey had begun drawing Pete and himself in 4th period, and wrote Mr.Wentz and Mr.Wentz and Mr.Way and Mr.Way like all of those girls on the Disney channel in 5th period. Oh god am I really doing this, I really have a crush I mean we kissed, he kissed me. Does he have a crush on me aswell?. Mikey ate lunch alone, he had planned to eat it with Pete, he had planned to tell Pete he liked him a lot and planned to walk home with Pete even though it made Mikey walk for 15 extra minutes. He was going to go to Mr.Ross' house after school because Pete was apparentally lying on his couch resting.

Mikeys last three periods were especially long each felt like every minute dragged on for hours.

The final bell rung and Mikey was the first one to the door.
"Mikey a word" Mr. Urie said gesturing for him to walk the desk.
"Are you going to Ryan's house?"
Mr.Urie asked
"um yeah Mr.Ross' house"
"ok great I'm giving you a lift" he stood up and strutted to the door "to the brendon mobile" he have shouted.

The "Brendon Mobile" was a red mini Cooper. The drive was short and mostly silent with no lack of Brendon trying to start conversations which Mikey would reply with nervous one word answers like they were in class.

"you aren't like most teenagers" Brendon questioned,
"well y-you aren't like most teachers" Mikey replied
"touche but can you even say a curse word?"
"why would I?"
"just try? Try and I'll pair you with Pete in every group project for a year" Brendon offered.
"oh ok um heck" he said and Brendon erupted into laughter, "honey you are too cute, cuter than pearl out of drag".

The car stopped in Mr.Ross' drive way,
"Come on kid" Mr.Urie said getting out of the car "let's go get our men"...