13

After Brendon was done apologising for almost fangirling the life out of his boyfriend, the boys had already finished their pasta. Mikey was examining the room, wondering why it was Ryan's house that was so gosh darn fabulous. Did he and Brendon live together? Although his stream of thoughts cut off as Pete's lips connected with Mikey's jaw.

"Missed your cheek let me try again" Pete whispered, kissing down Mikey's neck as the mentioned sits still with wide eyes.

Mikey could feel the fabric of his t-shirt being pulled away a small bit, just enough for Pete to run his tongue across the pale skin of his boyfriends scarily defined collarbones.

Ryan only turned to look as Mikey let out a squeak when Pete nipped his skin. He quickly got up from his seat an scurried towards the two, he picked Pete off Mikey's lap saying, "it's getting late, time to drop you two home".

Pete started to pout and sat on Mikey's lap "no fair", his attention moving to Ryan.

"Yes fair, Mikey's gonna be wanted at home I'm sure so let him go. I'll give you a lift if you want sweetie, meanwhile these two can do the dishes" he smiled.

Brendon and Pete groaned mumbling their own responses, Pete hopped of Mikey's lap and pecked him on the cheek. "I'll be back in school on Monday don't worry, text me"

Mikey got up and pulled Pete into a warm embrace, Pete froze for a while but then hugged him back, in other words it was cute as fuck leave them be.

---

With Ryan and Mikey gone it was just Brendon and Pete left.

"Go put your plates in the sink and lie down, I'll wash up" Brendon said camly, getting a 'sweet!' From Pete. (sorry it rhymed I had to)

Brendon chuckled as the young emo shit rushed to put his and Mikey's stuff in the sink, he ruffled his hair and let him run off to the sitting room.

Now, Brendon actually really did want kids and he had done for a while, Ryan didn't know this. What Ryan also didn't know about was the ring in Brendon's pocket. Though a sassy, camp ass motherfucker, Brendon still maintained his 'I top or the world falls apart' attitude with him in his back pocket. This of course meant that he had to be a gentleman in some form.

His form was 'I make the first move or no first move was made' along with many other traits... I promise you at least 76% are noble.

Okay maybe 75.