•|ch3-Mere coincidence or bad luck?

Chapter 3

It has been a few days since i had that fight with that blue hedgehog. I didn't see him afterwards and i was damn happy about it; i liked him as much as one could like an annoying bug. putting my books and cleaning my locker seemed an unpleasant task when some demon disguised in hedgehog himself showed his not so pretty face.

Sure about that?

Fine his face is not bad; happy? Stupid inner voice.

"What?did your parents and fail to teach you that staring is rude?"

"As a matter of fact yes unfortunately they forgot but look I'm still hot and popular in all my glory."

"Not surprising after all staring is not the only thing of your oh so perfect manners, now is it?'

"Sassy as ever i see. Well you didn't accept my invitation to dinner at my place pinky so i came to hear a yes from you."

"I'd be delighted to come over... Not."

"Someday you will come to my arms willingly pinky and you know it."

"Stop calling me that you ugly piece of squashed broccoli."

My tone was low, dangerous and dripped venom still he seemed unaffected by my deathly tone and the daggers i was shooting at him with my eyes.

"No matter how much you resist me or push me away I'm going to claim you as mine."

With that statement he left me glaring at his retreating form, wishing to smash his face in the nearest window and kick his behind all the way to antarctica and let him there to freeze.
i was on my way to class when i found rouge. One look at her angry face was enough indication that she was not one bit happy.

"Hey rou what's up?"

"Don't rou me; AMY!!!where were you? you were supposed to meet me here when the bell rang."

"i'm terribly sorry rouge but in my way i met scourge and he was just talking nonsense again."

"Why you don't give him a chance? He got thingy for you."

"You're kidding, right?! You must be."

"No seriously maybe after all he's not so bad."

"He may be one of the popular guys in this school but he's not going to get a yes from me; I'm not becoming his latest toy with benefits."

"Lets forget about scourge and think about the results."

"What?"

"Oh you forgot,shocking. Mr brown is going to give us the tests we were so worried about."

"Oh really? i'm slightly exited to see my score;i really studied hard for this one."

"Me too."

We were already in the class after taking our usual seats i noticed with a bit of curiosity that the seat behind me was empty today. We have New students who'll join us shortly and one of them will seat behind me. Lets hope for the better. after about five minutes Mr brown entered the class not alone, but with a lot of papers in his hand.