Chapter 11: ~Voice ALMOST Revealed~

POV: PEWDS
After running out of the room with the two females, something started to lure me over towards a floor board.
'...There's a hidden passage...'
That voice again!!! Agh... It sounds so familiar, I just can't think of who tho..
Without hesitating, I let go of Ayumi and gently placed Yuka-chan down. I then started to fiddle with the floor board.
"Felix what are you doing..?" A curious Ayumi asked.
"You'll see.." I trailed off while trying to lift up the piece of wood.
'Geez why are these things so fucking complicated!?' I shouted in my head. I continued to play with the wood until I finally pulled it off.
*insert Legend of Zelda opening chest music*
My eyes widen as I saw a opening with a ladder heading downward. That voice was right!! I was dumbfounded by it.
"HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!" A voice shouted from below.
My ears quickly rang while recognizing it as Yoshiki's.
"Kishinuma-kun!!" Ayumi cried.
Yuka started crying in fear.
"Stay here, I'll go after him." I stated fearlessly.
I started to descend down the ladder, every step I took, the screaming got a bit louder.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry For not updating in a while, I've been pretty busy, but I want to write more. ^^"