Chapter 2: FUCKING BARRELS!!!

POV: Satoshi

After the brutal fall, I awoke next to my young sister and the other, was one of my friends. Luckily, I wasn't hurt at all, neither was Yuka and Felix. I crawled over to my sister and shook her rapidly. "Yuka! Yuka! Please wake up!" I shouted worriedly. Her eyes started to open slowly, she looked confused. I was so relieved that she was okay. "Hey Onii-Chan, where are we?" She asked. "I don't know but we should awake Felix and find out where are we." He said while Yuka nodded. The two siblings went over to Felix and shook him fast yelling, "Felix, wake up!"

POV: Pewdiepie

I immediately woke up from the commotion between Satoshi and Yuka. "I'm up! I'm up!" I exclaimed, while my ears were ringing. I got up and looked around the place. It was destroyed, and looked very old. "Hey where are we?" I asked. "No idea, but something must be here to tell us where we are." Yuka responded. "Alright, let's try this room first." I said pointing at the one across the hall. The two nodded in agreement and the three of us ran into the room. We walked in there, there was small desk, it seemed to be like an Elementary school. I saw a paper hanging on the wall, I walked up to it and read it. "The name of the school is Heavenly Host Elementary, murder cases were taken place in the school's basement. Only one survived out of the 4 children." The rest of the page was torn at the point, but that explained a lot. I told the other two about this information, Yuka looked like she was terrified even more now, and Satoshi had a disgusted look on his face. Suddenly something happened to the room, it randomly had barrels all over the room, instead of desk. "BARRELS!" I shouted angered. Barrels are enemies! I quickly ran to each one, throwing it and smashing it. I was on a barrel rampage, while Yuka was afraid, and Satoshi was laughing.

||Chapter 2 End||