Chapter 10: A Mysterious Voice

POV: PEWDIEPIE
----------------------------------------------
Ayumi's eyes just moved in a way unexplainable with mixed emotions. She didn't look like she was able to comprehend what has been happening. Soon, I felt a tug on the sleeve of my shirt and noticed it was Yuka who was pulling it. Picking her up, I gave a soft smile.
"What's wrong Yuka-chan?" I asked in a calm tone.
"I think Shinozaki needs some time alone to figure out what happened..." She replied.
I stood there and thought for a moment. As much as it would be right for her to do, but that little girl could be around here. So can that psychopath... Kira, Kizami..? Eh same thing.
Now looking back at the fragile girl, I shook my head. She looked up at me confused.
"Why not?" She whispered.
"Because, we still don't know what happened to uh... That psychopath.." I replied still being confused with his name. (Kizami please don't kill me. XD)
"I-it's..." Yuka stuttered while pausing for a moment. "Kizami."
"Right..." I muttered. I could care less about that guy anyways. HE TRIED TO HARM YUKA-CHAN. *silently rage quitting inside*
'A friend is in trouble..'
"AGH WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shouted out loud. The two females looked at me, in a peculiar way.
I let out an awkward chuckle, and decided to keep it to myself. I heard a voice, but it seemed so familiar. I'm pretty sure I know who's it is, but is he actually here....?
Shaking off the the thought of who the deep voice belonged to, I remembered what he said. Yoshiki, he's been gone for a while. We need to look for him now!
Quickly, I held Yuka up tightly with one hand and the other grabbed Ayumi's, I rushed out the door immediately with them.
"Felix, where are we going!?" The blue haired female questioned.
Yuka stayed silent, trusting my judgement.
"No time to explain, we need to hurry!"
POV: YOSHIKI
My head was throbbing from the blow. I felt so much pain, my felt like it was going to explode. I slowly regained consciousness after I had been hit so hard. I have no idea who did it, but when I find them... I stopped there with my thought. I decided to glance around the room a bit, it was better to know the surroundings first.
It was a old and eerie for sure. The walls were filled with cracks, it seemed like that from aging. I also noticed that it could be possibly underground. ,It made sense since it was more darker in here than where I was before.
I tried to get up from where I had been laying on, but no use. I was restrained. I couldn't move. Struggling, I started to call out for help.
'Shinozaki, please be safe with Felix...'