chapter 12: back

Chloe's pov*
I opened my eyes to white walls. I looked around and saw machines and wires next to me and a sleeping Cameron and Carter.
"Carter, carter wake up, CARTAH DONT DO DAT" I screamed and woke him up but Cameron just moved and snored louder. "Mom where are you" he shouted looking around "carter your moms not here" I laughed. "Oh whats wrong" he asked getting up and sitting on the bed and holding my hands. "What happened" I asked clueless "well matt drugged you so he could have sex with you and when Nash walked in your head started hurting and your eyes also went grey and started burning. So he brought you down to my room and Nash passed out" he said looking deep into my eyes "oh my god, is he alright" I asked worried "ye hes fine" we bothed looked at each other, that's when I realised how beautiful carter is. We were leaning in and my lips touched his. I felt a sudden rush of sparks in my stomache. I wrapped my hands around his neck and sat on his lap while he had his hands on my waist. It turned into a proper heated make out session. He started to kiss my jaw line then he moved to my ear and started nibbling on my ear. I tugged on his hair and he moaned. Just as he was bout to give me a hickey someone walked in and Cameron just started at me and carter "wtf did I just see" he laughed smirking at carter who was blushing along with me. When I looked up at the door I saw some one I wish I hadn't.

Casey's ex Georgia