chapter 15: dream

Chloe's POV*
I woke up to see I was at home in my bed. "What, why I am here" I said to myself. My alarm went of just as I got out of bed. I looked at my phone and saw it was Monday. 'But yesterday was Thursday' I got up and looked in the mirror and saw that it was the old me. The girl who changed for some pathetic bully's, "darling wake up you got to get ready for school" my mom shouted up the stairs. Then that's when I realized all the makeover and magcon thing was just a dream. I went to get a shower, got dressed Into some ripped skinny jeans, a soccer crop top, black converse and did two French plats in my hair. I didn't want my classes or any make up and realized I didn't need a make over cause I was already beautiful enough and I'm going to stick up for myself today. I rushed down stairs, got my superdry back pack with an apple to eat and headed out the door. I knew JJ lived next door to me and I would have to see him. I close my front door and saw Sammy will one of the hottest guys in our school going into jjs house "hey chlo-woah where's the nerdy side gone babe" he whistled at me "oh go fuck yourself wilk" I said flipping him off. I was walking down my porch when he grabbed me and took me into jjs house (JJ is jack Johnson by the way) when we entered all the boys where stood in the living room looking at Me and Mr popular "well well what do we have here" Cameron said "this little whore started insulting me so I think she deserves to be punished" sammy laughed "Nash and Taylor held me against the door whilst JJ punched me in my stomach Hayes kicked me in my shin and carter stabbed me in my arm with a butter knife 3 times. I looked at Sammy and could see the hurt and guiltiness in his eyes he put His lips to my ear and said sorry "I can't breathe" I just managed to get out "..asma"
That's when I woke up to all the boys In My room "hey Chloe what happened" Shawn asked "I had a nightmare that you all beat me up In jjs house and Sammy was there. Carter stabbed me in my arm 3 times, JJ punched me in my stomach and hayes kicked me in my shin while Nash and Taylor was pinning me against the front door. Shawn, Aaron,matt,cam,jack g where just watching but they where crying. But I'm glad it was all a dream"