The Glory

Kylie: "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE MOM! THIS WHOLE FAMILY IS TOO MUCH!!"

Kylie got her bags and was about to hop in her new Range Rover. Kris grew suspicion since Kylie already had some bags ready to go.

Kris:"GET BACK HERE, KYLIE! YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO GO! DONT MAKE ME TELL YOUR FATHER!"

Kendall:"MOM...we don't have a father. Bruce is a girl now."

Kris:"HUSH KENDALL! Bruce is having some trouble right now! It's all a show so he don't have to pay his child support money! He is not really a girl! His dick went into me twice to have you money hungry kids!
Kendall:"Thats gross!"

Kylie jumped in the car and Kris stood in front of the road. Kim and Kanye turned to see what was going on and they went back socializing with Kourtney and Khloe.

Kris:"YOU GIRLS COST TOO MUCH MONEY! I MAKE WAY MORE MONEY FROM YOU GIRLS THAN I EVER GOT FROM BRUCE! GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!"

Bruce or Caityln pulled up in in a pink Beetle. Bruce was dressed as a girl and Kris rolled her eyes. She didn't even know that he left.

Kris:"Bruce...get your daughter!"

Bruce:"Im Caitlyn now!!! Kylie, I understand this family is too much to handle right now, but theres no reason to commit suicide!"

Kylie:"IM NOT COMMITTING SUICIDE! IM OUTTA HERE!"

Kylie didn't know what to do because Kris was standing in the front of the car and Bruce/Caitlyn was in the back of the truck fixing his/her make-up.

Kylie:"ONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE TO MOVE!"

Kris:"You wouldn't dare to run over your mother!"

Kylie:"IM WARNING YOU MOM....I WILL HAVE TO WHIP THIS MULE!"

Kylie was suppose to go forward, but she went straight backwards and ran over Caitlyn or Bruce. Kylie then took off down the rode driving backwards.

Caitlyn's make-up smeared off and now she looked like Bruce.

Kendall: "Dad! Bruce...you're back! I knew mom wasn't lying when she said this was all an act!"

Bruce:"Ouch! Well, that was Kris' million dollar make-up anyways."
Kris:"AGGHHH!"

Kris was very angry and she drove off too.

Kendall:"MOM! You're leaving me!"

Kris looked at her daughter, Kendall and sped off.

Kanye:"Finally that old hag is gone!"
Kim:"Kanye..that's not nice."

Meanwhile.......

Kylie drove to Tyga's crib. He was her undercover boyfriend..but all the magazines knew that they were dating except her mother, Kris. Tyga was waiting to stamp her pussy.

She parked in the front of his driveway and he jogged outside.

Tyga:"What's up baby? You came over here to finally fuck?"
Kylie:"Im still a virgin! I told you you will have to wait a few more months plus I'm thinking about waiting until marriage."
Tyga:"Bye, Virgin Mary! Mary was 14 when she gave hers up..and you can too."

Kylie:"Tyga...that's not the same...."

Kylie started unpacking her things from her car.

Tyga:"What you doin girl? We ain't married yet."
Kylie:"I have nowhere to stay because my evil mother will track me down! She just wants to make money off of us!
Tyga:"Okay. Hurry because these fucking paparazzi's where hiding in my drop top this morning. You know the Child Rape Services is keeping an eye on ya boy."