Graduation

Bruce:"Yeah bitch! Throw dat ass in a circle!"

It was 7:00 in the morning and Bruce was still partying.

Random Guy:"Go home old man! The strip club is closed! I don't even know how you're still in here!"

He tried to dust Bruce out of the club with the broom. The tired stripper fell out and went to sleep on the floor so Bruce just decided to leave.

Bruce:"Oh shit! I'm still Bruce!"

Bruce bolted to the restrooms to change back into Caitlyn before Kris catch him and try to expose him on TMZ. Bruce was looking stylish and was searching all around the strip club for the exit.

Caitlyn:"Where's the exit you kind sir?"
Random Guy:"It's over there Tranny!"

The dude laughed and Caitlyn/Bruce wasn't having it. He turned into Hulk mode.

Caitlyn/ Bruce:"DONT CALL ME THAT!!" Caitlyn said it in a deep, scary tone and the man took off running.

Caitlyn/Bruce:"Sheesh! People can be so rude at times!" He headed to his car.

Kendall:"BOOO!!
Caitlyn:"Aghhh! If I was Bruce I would of knocked your little ass out!
Kendall:"I know you're in a disguise but I have something to show you! Tyga's in this resturant with another hoe and she's not Kylie!"
Caitlyn:"Hell no! Not my daughter, bitch!"

Caitlyn spoke in a deep, growl tone and they hopped in his car.

Caitlyn:"I'm about to turn into Bruce, I need you to drive."
Kendall:"Umm..okay Incredible Hulk."

Kendall started driving all crazy and he started yelling at her.

Bruce:"Okaay I'm Bruce now....but don't tell Kris because her pinto bean ass will try to expose my identity and I will lose more money because folks will think I'm a hoax."
Kendall:"Dad...you confuse me sometimes. Why can't you stay as Bruce?"
Bruce:"I get more cash as Caitlyn so don't ask!"
Kendall:I don't care but we gotta get there before him and that hoe leaves!"

Kendall sped over the bridge and she was already at Grass Grove Resturant. Tyga was sitting outside at this table with this pretty model that was not Kylie!

Kendall: "I told Kylie this will happen with his little TRIFFLING ASS! Tyga only wanted Kylie for quick bucks! My mom is right."
Bruce:"Kris is never right on anything."
Kendall:"So she was never right to marry you and getting pregnant to have us?"

Kendall got sad and looked up at Bruce for comfort.

Bruce:"Noo!"
Kendall:"I like you better when you were Cait-"
Bruce:"You better not say it or I'll fold you like a piece of paper!"

Kendall and Bruce exited the car and rolled closer to Tyga and the mystery girl. Kendall did a backflip across the street and Bruce started to roll on the pavement.

Bruce:"Ouch! This pavement will burn my plastic skin!"

Kendall had to pull Bruce in the bushes and they were right behind Tyga and the groupie hoe. Kendall started to snap some pictures and Tyga turned around. They ducted immediately.

Tyga:" Damn! These paparrazis are hiding in the bushes now! They getting real bold."

Kendall rolled her eyes and kept snapping pictures. They watched as Tyga leaned in to kiss the hoe on the cheek. He even fed her some breadsticks!

Bruce:"Text Kylie those pictures so he can get dealt with by ALL THREE OF US!!"

Tyga turned around and Kendall told Bruce to shut the fuck up.