Ninjas In Paris

Kanye had to go to an interview so the paparazzi's could stay off of his black ass. They thought that he was out to kill the white population and he had to prove them wrong.

Kanye: "Kim bring your lazy hot pocket ass here!

Kanye screamed on his cellphone. He had to watch Kim 24/7 and make sure she wasn't acting like a hoe or sucking dick around the corner store again. She was finally there 12 minutes later...

Kanye: "It's about time you show up! Damn, I can't rely on anybody!"
Kim: "Kanycakes, you can rely on me! I'm faithful!" She kissed him on the cheek.
Kanye: "I guess...c'mon bitch."

He pulled her into the morning talk show. They walked down the hallways.

Kim: "Remember, Kanye...this is your reputation. I don't want my baby doing something insane and the world thinks you're a mad black man."
Kanye: "Don't worry Kim. I'm here to set the records and Tabloids straight! But if one of these motha fuckas try to-"
Kim: "Stop acting black!
Kanye: "Ok.. I'll act more white."

They thought walked into Hot 97 with Ebro, Laura Stylez and Peter Rosenberg but they walk into a country radio station.

Kanye:"Hell naw, I'm getting the hell out of here!
Kim:"No, Kanyekakes! You have to set them straight!"

This country man with a white cowboy hat and matching cowboy boots hugged Kim Kardashian and he then high-fived Kanye. Kanye was confused. He introduced himself and the crew to them.

Chuck Walker:"Hello my name is Chuck Walker and this is Hillbilly 105.5 where we play the best country music! Let me ask.....do any of y'all know ANY country music?!"

Kanye got offended real quick.

Kanye:"I know this ring of fire up yo ass!"

Kim shook her head and Chuck Walker smiled.

Chuck Walker:"Wow Mr. West! That song is by Johnny Cash! I thought you were one of those mad black thugs."
Kim:"Well, Kanye is here to set the world straight on who he really is."
Chuck Walker:" Okay...follow me!"

He told them to sit down near the microphones and a woman wiped Kanye's seat with a baby wipe and started cleaning the tables next to him. He looked at her up and down and she left.

Kanye"Boy I swear y'all is-"
Chuck Waller:"Hello hillbillies! Welcome back to the Hillbilly 105.5! We have two special guest and don't worry...if y'all don't know any of them because most of y'all will not. Today we have the famous Kim Kardashian and Kanye Best?"
Kanye:"West.....fool!"

Kim smacked him in the back of the head.

Chuck Walker:" Okay....Mr. Kanye Fresh, what do you want to share with the audience because if you don't make up something quick...they gonna change the station."
Kanye:"Okay. I'm here to say that I am not out to kill the white population! I don't know who ass started that fucking rumor! I think it was Kris Jenner, but..anyways I am a changed man! I love white people...well...sorta."

Chuck Walker smiled and took a caller on line 1.

Chuck Walker:"Okay...we have a caller on line 1. His name is Fred the Farmer. Mr. Farmer....what nice thangs at least do you have to say to Kanye?"
Fred The Farmer:"Well..I thank that Kanye is lying and I still can't believe a word-"
Kanye:"Listen here Old McDonald!! I'll pop the truck-"
Kim:"Kanye!!"
Kanye:"Okay....um Mr. Farmer, I apologize for my rude, bigot behavior and I hope that we and your fellow caucasians can come to a suitable agreement."
Fred Farmer:" Okay....I believe him alittle bit."