Three

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm pregnant with my second child! I can't be pregnant. The test has to be wrong! I don't even know how it happened! We didn't even- Oh my- CURSE THE HOTEL ROOM IN LAS VEGAS!! I don't want another kid! I mean, what is Brandon gonna do when I tell him!? Will he flip out? Will he be excited? I have to tell him, and my mother. Not the kids. I can't tell the kids yet. I'll do it when I'm ready to tell my kids.

I wiped my face and walked out of the room with the pregnancy test in my right hand. I walked out into the living room slowly. I stepped on one of the kids' toys and it made a cat noise. Everyone turned around and they locked their eyes on me.

I panicked. "It's positive!" I said without taking a breath in between. I put my hand to my mouth and bit it.

Brandon got up. "You are?" He asked walking over to me.

I took my hand from my mouth. "Yeah..." I whispered.

Brandon came over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back. A few minutes later, we all went out for dinner. We decided to go to my favorite restaurant, Los Arcos since everyone now knows that there is a child in my body.

When we got there, I had Brandon's hand in my left and Alexis's hand in my right. My mom had Josh on her shoulders.

We walked inside and my mom put Josh down.

I knew everyone here. It was so easy to ask them for a seat.

"Hey, Sadie! It's nice to see you in here again!" The owner, Lucile, said while walking towards us.

"Nice to see you too, Lucile," I said giving her a hug.

"Um... Who's this handsome guy?" Lucile asked.

"Oh! Lucile, this is Brandon, my husband. Brandon, this is Lucile, she's like a second mom to me." I told him.

"Nice to meet you," Brandon said and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She said and shook it back.

Lucile greeted everyone else and she stopped at my mom. "I'm glad you're out of jail now, mija."

She gave my mom a hug. "I'm glad I'm out too, Lucile."

"So, Lucile, where's Mariana?" I asked. I haven't seen her since the last time I came down here. But, last time, she walked out because I let out all of my anger on her.

Lucile walked over to me. "When you came last time, Mariana came back and quite. She got full custody of Max and Georgie. But, she went to drinking again and lost custody of them. Jacob brings them over sometimes, but after her drinking... He hasn't brought them over for the past two or three months." She told me. My eyes filled with tears. Why would she do that? "She said she was coming back today to ask for her job back."

I looked at her with a tear falling down my face. "Are you gonna give it to her?" I asked.

"I don't know, Sadie. She quit, she's been drinking, I-I don't want a drunk Mexican in our restaurant!" She said.

"She can't live in her home by herself, without her kids, without any money, without a job! She can't handle it- She'll get kicked out and be living on the streets!" I told her.

"Sadie, I can't just give her the job right away. She has to stop drinking and become a better person!" She said.

"Lucile, she is your daughter!" I told her.

She looked behind me and her face turned from anger to shock. I turned around and saw Mariana.

"Mariana?" I whispered.