Four

When I got back from dropping off Alexis and Josh, I walked into the house and saw everyone sitting on the couch. When I walked inside, everyone looked at me.

"Hey!" I said and closed the door behind me. "What's going on?" I asked slowly.

"Have a seat, babe," Brandon told me pointing his finger at the nearest seat.

I walked over to it slowly and sat down. Oh my gosh, did Chase tell him that the baby wasn't his?

"So, we were thinking," Brandon started saying. "Since we have to take care of Josh and Alexis in the mornings, we should drop off the new baby with Chase."

I looked at Brandon. "What?"

"Well, we work in the mornings and the kids have school until 3:00. So, what if, our new addition to the family, stayed with Chase until we have the new room ready and everything?" Brandon said.

I dropped my mouth to say something, but Brandon cut me off.

"Now, I know you work late and, so do I, so why don't we pick up the kids from Chase's place and then go home? Just so that they're not alone while we're gone." He said.

"Brandon-"

"This was all Chase's idea," Brandon said pointing at Chase.

"Of course it was," I said under my breath.

"What?" Brandon asked.

Oh crap! It wasn't meant for him to here!

"Nothing! Um, I think that's a great idea." I told them.

Brandon smiled and he hugged me. "We're gonna have so much fun with the new baby." He said.

"Yep," I said and accomplished putting on a fake smile without anyone noticing.

"Well, I better go. Congratulations, sweetie!" I heard my mom say.

"Thanks, mom," I said and hugged her.

"Let me walk you out," Brandon said and walked her out to her car.

I smiled until I knew they were gone and turned towards Chase.

"What is wrong with you!" I yelled.

"What? I just put out a great idea." Chase said, playing dumb.

"Chase, I know you only said that because you wanted to see your child every day! Why couldn't you just ask me?" I yelled.

"What? Am I banned from seeing my child?" Chase asked standing up.

"You are ruining my family, Chase!"

"Don't say it-"

"You can't be part of it!"

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry! I just wanted to see my child after it was born!"

"Fine!" I said. "You can see her on the weekends."

"No! Tuesday's, Thursday's, and weekends."

"Chase! Brandon doesn't know that the baby isn't his." I whispered.

"Then you better have it my way, or else I tell him the truth," Chase told me.

"Fine. Whatever." I said. "I don't even want the baby anyway so you can just have it!" I yelled walking away.

"Yeah, well you might not want it, but Brandon does."

I stopped in my tracks.

"You really want to see her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"Fine. Tuesday's, Thursday's, and weekends?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Deal," I said walking away and towards my room.