Awake

SOME LIME THEMES ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! OH AND SOME FEELS TOO! :'C

../.

"W-where's _____?! W-where am I?!"

Mathias whipped his head around to meet the wide gaze of Lukas. "Calm down Nor! I'll explain but you have to relax."

Lukas' breathing was heavy and he kept looking left and right. After a few seconds he stopped and looked back to Mathias. "Y-you're hurt! And what happened to your shirt, it's gone! And your pants are destroyed!" The Norwegian tried to  move but a sharp pain pierced through him. "O-ow!" 

"Lukas... sit back down I'm fine... it's nothing." The Dane looked down at his wounds and smiled at Lukas. He was indeed not fine. A few hours ago their wounds were bleeding out too much so Mathias ripped up his clothes and formally dressed them. He needed to stop the bleeding. He didn't fix his up because he ran out of cloth. The bleeding was starting to cause the Dane some fatigue. 

"It's obviously not. Answer me."

"We... lost really bad to our counter parts and almost died. I don't know if I was the first to wake up... but I did and carried you all to this... tree." His eyes atarted to droop. 

"Den!"

"I-I'm fine. And then  gave you my jacket. You... all were bleeding a lot so I... ripped my shirt into bandages..." Denmark gave a sheepish smile. 

"You idiot!" Lukas glared. 

Mathias laughed lightly. "Good... to see... you're feeling... better..."

"Don't leave me! Stay with me Den!" This was the first time Lukas showed his emotions. It always seemed like he hated Denmark, but he really cared for him. "I can't lose you..."

Mathias leaned back on to the snow, losing all strength. "Sorry.... I... guess I... really am stupid huh...?"

"N-No! You're not supid! I'm sorry for saying that. I-It's not true!" Lukas felt tears at the corners of his eyes but he didn't care. He let them fall. 

Mathias smiled and wiped the tear off his cheek. "Don't... cry Norge..."

"H-How can I not cry? Y-you're my--"

"Shhh..." Mathias put his finger up to Lukas's lips. "Let me sleep..."

"No! You have to stay awake! Don't leave me! I-I--!" He was full on sobbing as Mathias's eyes closed. "I... love you..."

...

"This is his house? Bros it's creepy!" Alfred exclaimed, hiding behind Ivan. 

"You scared, da?" Ivan smiled. 

"AHHHH! RUSSIA!!" The American yelled and jumped behind Arthur who scowled. 

"Bloody git." He rolled his emerald eyes. 

"How many-a times-a do I have to-a tell you-a?! It is-a!" Luciano glared angrily at Alfred who was still shaking like a leaf. It didn't help that Canada tried to calm him down. 

"I-it's okay Alfred... Russia might be scary but--"

"AHHHH GHOST!" 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" They all yelled except Oliver and Feli who was running around asking people if they wanted a cupcake. Feli nodded and went to take a bite when Ludwig knocked it out of his hand. 

"Nein Ita! Don't eat that. Ve'll make some pasta vhen ve get home."

"Ve~ Can~a _____ come~?" 

They all were silent. "Don't~a worry~! She'll~a be fine~a~!" Flavio smiled and hugged Feli.