12

Watty after dark 😉 not safe for work, or school, or public... Read at your own risk
-----------------------------------------

"While the kids are away, the parents shall play." I smirked at Rel.

"Go somewhere, I'm not about to play with you." She slightly pushed me, and walked towards the room, I followed.

"I ain't bout to play no games with you
You know what your problem is?
You don't ever see the big picture
I want you to take me serious" I sung to ha.

"Why didn't you try to take this singing thing serious?" She asked.

"And let some groupie broad try ta fuck us up? I'm good." She smiled.

"So you've thought about it?"

"I mean, yeah, but then that would mean bein away from y'all fa long periods of time, and rumors start spreadin and I ain't wit that shit. I worked too hard ta get you back fa some corrupted career path ta try ta ruin it."

"When did you have time to think and analyze this?"

"I been thinkin bout it since you found out I could sing. I ain't analyze it until we got back ta'getha."

"The trips would've been nice." She joked.

"Whea you wanna go, I'll call the pilot right na." I pulled out my phone. We bought a private jet fa Christmas last year, since business had been great fa both of us. We both went in half on it, but the whole fam can use it wheneva.

"Nowhere, right now. But I will be using it next weekend."

"Oh yeah, Loc said he gon be down thea too."

"Of course he is. Danielle thought Ant was coming."

"You should take him."

"He won't go if you're not going."

"We gettin distracted from the task at hand. It's not often we get the house to ourselves wit out kids."

"What task?"

"Oh na you wanna play. Bring ya ass." I pulled ha ta me by ha waistband.

"I'm hungry though." She smirked, straddlin my lap, and put ha arms round my neck.

"I'm tryna get some cake, but you playin." She laughed.

"That doesn't help me."

"I got some Sunny D, it should help fulfill all ya needs." I grabbed ha ass, she moaned a lil.

"Sounds promising." She bit ha lip.

"You gon try it?" I sucked on ha neck, and she nodded as much as she could.

"Good girl." We fell back on the bed.

"No hickies." She mumbled out. No VISIBLE hickies is what she mean.

I rolled ha ova, puttin ha on the bottom, and started tryin ta get ha pants off. I finally unbuttoned em, and started pullin em down, she lifted ha hips ta help me out. Thought she ain't want it.

I slipped 2 fingas in ha and she arched ha back, and I moved my lips back up ta ha face. Quietin ha moans.... fa now.

Ha hands found my waistband, but she slipped ha hands down my pants instead of pullin em off. She lightly stroked my dick as I continued ta finga ha.

"Take em off." I told ha, and she did, makin sure ha hand found Mr. Classy as soon as they were off me. Once she felt she was wet enough, she pushed me back, and took ova. That shit kinda sexy.

She gripped my dick, and ha mouth latched on quickly. She only sucked da tip, lettin ha warm tongue circle it befo she pulled it out ha mouth.

She licked my dick, spit on it and erything all while strokin it.

"Fuck." I groaned when I felt ha slide ha mouth down slowly. When I felt my tip hit ha throat, I damn nea busted right thea.

"Damn, Lia." I held ha head right thea til she started gaggin on it, then I released ha.

"Shit, do that again." And she did, a few mo times befo she picked ha pace up.

Ha stroke and suck got kinda sloppy, but shit got real when she stopped ta put ha hair in a ponytail.

"Fuck!" I groaned at the pace she was goin and at the fact my tip kept hittin ha throat when she moaned.

I reached my hand out ta roughly grab ha ass, and slapped it a few times, earnin a few throaty moans from ha wit my dick still in ha mouth.

"Fuck yeah." I picked ha up and turned ha ova, time fa my treat.

"You tryna make me cum first?" I asked shovin two fingas in ha already soaked pussy.

"No, baby" she moaned, and squirmed a lil.

"I think you lyin." I used my thumb ta rub ha clit, and continued ta thrust my fingas.

"Mhmm... I'm not." She moaned.

I went down and kissed ha pussy. Wet. I licked the slit and she moaned.

"Don't tease me." I smirked and pushed my tongue in right along wit my fingas.

I used my tongue ta fuck ha, and pulled my fingas out afta a while. I pulled ha pussy lips open fa betta access. Baby was a moanin mess, she couldn't even form words.

I picked my pace up, and started usin my thumb ta play wit ha clit again.

"Fuck! Don't stop." She wrapped ha legs round my head, causin my tongue and fingas ta go deepa.

I moved my head, and grazed ha clit wit my teeth befo pullin away.

"Donnniiiiee... Shit!" She screamed when I stuffed my dick in ha.

"Damn you tight." I grunted tryna fit mo of me in ha.

I slow stroked my way in, and then pulled out.

I pulled ha down ta the edge of the bed, wit ha ass hangin off. I lifted ha legs, and Mr. Classy went back in.

"Deeper." She moaned. She be wantin me all in, and then cuss me out cause ha walkin fucked up.

I did what she wanted, and pushed all the way in. I sped up my strokes, until ha ass had a ripple effect.

"Shiii-iiiittt." She yelled out. I pulled out, and put ha on all fours.

I pounded into ha, makin sure I slap each ass cheek. My baby gettin thicka.

"Damn." She was throwin that ass back, and I was catchin it.

I leaned on top of ha, and she took advantage, and flipped us ova, climbin on top.

She started bouncin, and them titties had a nigga in a daze. I'll thank Ant when he olda. I quickly snapped out of it when I felt that ass slappin wit my pelvis.

My hands went around ta hold ha ass in place as I quickly thrusted up in ha.

She moved my hands, dropped in a split, and turned around. My dick neva left ha pussy.

She started ridin me again, and I was enjoyin this view as well, of course my hands made their way to it a few times.

All that was heard were moans, groans, grunts, skin slapping and a string of explicit words from us both.

I flipped us back ova afta I felt ha walls tighten and my dick beginnin ta swell.

"Fuck! Daaaaadddddyyyyyy!!!!!" She screamed as we both came. Hard.

I collapsed beside ha, and smirked as realization hit. "Guess I'm daddy after all."

"Shut up." She mumbled befo fallin asleep.

Ya dick game weak if she don't fall asleep. I kissed ha lips and fo'head befo I pulled the covas on both of us, and went ta sleep my damn self.

----------

Told you the next chapter was "coming" (cumming) :)