Chapter 1:

Hey everyone this is my second story. so tell me what you think. Thanks!! ^.^

__________________________________

My name is Izzy.

I've lived with my mom all my life. I've never met my dad, he left when I was really little.

Mom always used to tell me stories about him. She'd say he was nice, sweet, and caring and that he loved me very much. Which I seriously doubted sense he left, he left us both and never returned. Never wrote, or called. He was just never there. But mom says he only left to protects us...blah blah blah. But I just think that's her way of saying he left us, his family, for another women.

She still loves him, alot though. I know she cries over him all the time. She misses him, heck I would miss him too but I don't know him. He's a stranger so I don't really miss him I just feel sad and angry because apparently we weren't good enough. I want to know why he abandoned us.

What was his reasoning? Did he even love us? Or think about us in the time we have been separated? Who knows...

Coming back to the present I looked at myself in the mirror...brown eyes, black hair, average for my size standing at 5'5 in height, semi-tanned body, curves in just the right places and I'm not going to lie...I'm fucking Sexy As Hell!

I'm a bit of a rebel and usually only like to listen to my mom I know kung fu and a bunch of mixed martial arts thanks to mom saying she'd feel better if I knew how to defend myself better and it has helped in fights which is part of reason I had to get home schooled because I kept getting into fights with people at school and being an all around smartass to all my teachers and the principle I'm not going to take their fake shit and my mom couldn't stand. I mean I was suspended or giving detentions ever day or every other day and with detentions I usuallt got handed slips about 6 or 7 times a day. Not like I ever went though. They could careless if you don't graduate and they are stuck up. Well, at least at my school it's like that but every school is different.

But this sounds more like a thing a son would do right? Getting into trouble and fights. Guess I should have been a boy I think it would have worked better. Then I wouldn't have to listen to the whole, "Girls don't do that!" Type of speech...it gets old after the first five times.

But so yeah I've been home schooled for the past 2 years. I'm 17 now which means this is my senior year bitches!

A few hours later I dressed up a little cuter and started down the stairs towards the door.

"Mom, I'm going shopping with friends!" I shouted and listened to it echo through the house.

"Okay, Izzy have fun. Try not to be out all to late!" She shouted back before I exited the house completely.

My friends and I were just hanging out at the mall being weird and rebellios when I turned my head and saw the cutest.......black skinny jeans and shirts that say "Nosy little Fucker aren't you?" and "Don't you look fucking stupid!?!" They had those cute little pictures with the bunny and puppy on them with the really big adorable looking eyes. So I just had to buy them.

Yeah... I know your probably thinking WHAT?? Thats it!! Well, I'm more of a tom boy then a girlie girl. So this is the first that I'm buying shirts that have cute little animals on them, instead I usually get shirts of bands, skulls, and other boyish stuff on them

__________________________

Sorry the Chapter is so short guys. :)

Comment and tell me what you think please...